New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Alphaland belongs to a certain family from what i hear... Kinda rhymes with Garroyo.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

1 floor lang pagitan ang opisina ng alphaland and smic.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pangit diyan, turns out two HS classmate of mine have a house there, ang hirap daw ng maintenance since its a reclaim area, mga steel ng house mablis kalawangin so you really need a major renovation every so year...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Tune Hotel & I.T school ata balak pa ipatayo sa Alphaland bay city

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    pangit diyan, turns out two HS classmate of mine have a house there, ang hirap daw ng maintenance since its a reclaim area, mga steel ng house mablis kalawangin so you really need a major renovation every so year...
    the area being reclaimed doesn't have anything to do with it. sea side areas corrodes metal faster because of the heavy salt content in the air.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    the area being reclaimed doesn't have anything to do with it. sea side areas corrodes metal faster because of the heavy salt content in the air.
    ang narinig ko sa classmate ko dati, madami daw ipis.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    Ano ba sinabi ko? reclaimed means your property is near the sea or better yet it's actually on top of the sea...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    ang narinig ko sa classmate ko dati, madami daw ipis.
    Mga social climber na mga ipis!

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    hindi kaya bahain dyan? ano yan Lot ba or condo?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Ano ba sinabi ko? reclaimed means your property is near the sea or better yet it's actually on top of the sea...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    your previous statement sounded like the the reclamation was the actual reason for the corrosion. just clearing things up ;)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
marina bay sa macapagal ave..