New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lol...not saying it can't happen, but mbworld is the worst of the worst in terms of biased fanboys. all i can say is look for the proof (wala) and consider the source.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    on paper... the g55 does 0-60mph faster than the m3.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    again, i'm not saying the story is not true...i'm merely expressing my contempt at gay internet kill stories in general and the mbworld fanboys in particular.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    0-60, a G55 AMG is faster on paper, and in real-life, would be much easier to hook-up than an M3 because of the AWD. But in the quarter-mile, thanks to the bricklike aerodynamics, it's no match for an M3, and around a tight road course, it's no match even for a 1.6 econocar. It's just another of those uselessly over-engined luxury SUVs...

By the way... BMW will void transmission warranties on any M3 that has been "launched" more than three times... records of drag-racing launches are kept in the computer box and are checked by the technician every service. Not many M3 owners know that... :p

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Another thing is... 0-60 times mean squat actually hehe. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to make a car go fast in a straight line.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok... how about another rematch... ;)

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    who cares, the M3 will hog all the chicks n hos. and thats all that matters

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what a useless thread from mbworld. You would think that MB drivers are mature, I guess not. Just look at the replies, one of them doesnt even know how to spell Porsche

M54, MB na yata ang binili ng mga SI owners :evillaugh

and uhhh, kill stories are gay...WTLY

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    need a video... kala ko may video wala pala... masmabilis pa yung harabas ng uncle ko dyan e.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
man!this is unbelievable!!g55 amg smoked up e46 m3...