New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    oh, wow.

this brings new meaning to the expression "when the $h*t hits the fan."

naalala ko tuloy iyong incident sa us aircraft carrier kung saan may nahigop na serviceman sa jet engine nung isang eroplano. iyon nga lang sya minor injuries lang ang natamo
    Last edited by baludoy; October 7th, 2013 at 12:58 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Will the family of the service man collect the remains?
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Someone screwed up. Meron dapat laging tao sa harap na naka-headset talking to the pilots directly while on the ground via an audio cable through the front wheel well or thereabouts. Kinakabit pagpasok sa apron and tinatanggal lang kung nasa taxi way na. Either the pilot throttled the engine without asking permission or the ground guy gave permission without checking the area first.

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    kakain pa naman ako

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    oh, wow.

this brings new meaning to the expression "when the *+ hits the fan."

naalala ko tuloy iyong incident sa us aircraft carrier kung saan may nahigop na serviceman sa jet engine nung isang eroplano. iyon nga lang sya minor injuries lang ang natamo

In that incident, the serviceman was lucky because his helmet saved his life.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rukawa11 View Post
    kakain pa naman ako
    I had the warning in the title... too late to blame anyone except yourself.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    That is probably one of the worst ways to die.

Once saw a video of a plane tender get sucked into a A6 Intruder jet engine. Lucky that the pilot was able to shut down the engine and the guy lived.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Buti pa ang Argentina Corned Beef chunky, eto talagang himay na himay.
    I remember na meron incident naman dito sa Port, yung signaller na-pancake nung equipment dahil hindi yata nadinig nung driver yung sigaw na "oooopss!!" kaya ayun, dere-derecho pa din atras.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I remember an incident at the port harbor. One of the massive fork lift trucks was moving through the area with a load. The wife & kid of a seaman was there to say good byes before he boards his ship. Wife didn't see the fork lift truck coming her way and was run over. The wife's body was basically unrecognizable pancake of flesh on the pavement.

The tragedy is the seaman was suddenly left as a widower with his kid beside him.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    That is probably one of the worst ways to die.

Once saw a video of a plane tender get sucked into a A6 Intruder jet engine. Lucky that the pilot was able to shut down the engine and the guy lived.
    Actually my morbid mind tells me na ok yung ganitong death. Instant. No pain for the person to feel. Again just my morbid mind thinking ;)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast