:bond:

:war:

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    the power of the internet at its best.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good move on her part ... but her nightmare just started

i think ofw's will accept, besides resignation, no less than a public apology in print and on tv ala gma's "i am sorry" because it seems the ofw's now hate malu more than gma (during the garci episode) ... apologizing on a webpage just doesn't cut it (geocities, ang cheap nya ha)

and she would have to avoid westbound international flights for the next several months

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    buti nga sa pig na yan... natuto lang kasi magdamit akala mo tao na!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    resignation's just a get-away but the damage has been done.
    di na nya mababawi mga pananalitang binitawan nya.
    baboy kasi ng bunganga eh. tsk tsk

she should apologize in every airline na sakyan nya.
    ewan ko lang kung gagalangin pa sya ng mga makakasakay nya.
    baka ihulog nalang sya sa ere!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    now that she has resigned her job, me tatanggap pa kaya sa kanya as a journalist sa local media natin? maybe yes, in the next 2 or 3 years when all the hullaballoo dies down. in the meantime, she can apply as an OFW.
    Last edited by lolo pepe; August 24th, 2007 at 03:43 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I thought my mom na ang nakilala kong baduy , eh ampota di hamak na mas jologs pa to.

She is a journalist my mom also, compared to her US based ang mom ko and also had her owned book. But she never thought us to be like that to be a matapobre, hindi birong mawalay sa pamilya at hindi mo makikita taon taon, demet alam ba niya ang pinagsasabi niya?

Parang ito yung mga pinoy sa tate na nakarating lang doon tapos naka ilang buwan lang eh kung sino makaasta wala naman.

Well she deserves it..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Her actions shows she has enough integrity to do the right thing and resign even though an apology would've been enough. She resigned on her own accord and not fired.

Of course, I have to wonder how many of the jokers here who were mouthing off against her would do the same if they were in her place and screwed up like she did? Probably not many......

Sorry if I'm a little negative. But, I'm not the kind to gloat at someone's misfortune even if that person's at fault.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; August 24th, 2007 at 06:17 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    much better siguro if she will ride again with the OFWs or help future OFWs in jobseeking. that's the only way she'll save face.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Her actions shows she has enough integrity to do the right thing and resign even though an apology would've been enough. She resigned on her own accord and not fired.

Of course, I have to wonder how many of the jokers here who were mouthing off against her would do the same if they were in her place and screwed up like she did? Probably not many......

Sorry if I'm a little negative. But, I'm not the kind to gloat at someone's misfortune even if that person's at fault.

^^^^^^^^

this

:fly:

edit don't hold your breath :rofl01:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Malu Fernandez Resigns