New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    mga OFW tsikoteers... although marami nasaktan sa mga binitiwang salita ni Malu... dont worry... marami pa ding sumasaludo sa inyo... isa na ako duon and the rest of the tsikoteers...

Mabuhay po kayo.

Naku........maraming salamat Bro. Jedi.

Maraming salamat sa iyo.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    A mutatation of what cutedoc said:

I wonder why this Malu Fernandez issue has generated more *buzz* than say more important matters like the UP student who gets killed by a fraternity hazing incident. Yes, he is D-E-A-D if you didn't read it right the first time.

Why am I not seeing the same level of hate/criticism/etc. now against this Sigma Rho fraternity? Inaamag nga yung fraternity thread if you guys didn't notice.
    i feel sorry for the family of this up student died of hazing, honestly i never heard about this student's tragic story. i admit i grew up in a tough neighbourhood, and my parents always told us never join any form of gangs or fraternity.

i still remember the story this young law student died of hazing..that was long time ago...

and may i add that i do not hate malu fernandez, masama ang loob ko sa mga isinulat nya tungkol sa mga OFW, wag nyong i enterpret na galit ang dahil kung bakit inumpisahan ang thread na ito... iba po ang galit/muhi sa sama ng loob...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    A mutatation of what cutedoc said:

I wonder why this Malu Fernandez issue has generated more *buzz* than say more important matters like the UP student who gets killed by a fraternity hazing incident. Yes, he is D-E-A-D if you didn't read it right the first time.

Why am I not seeing the same level of hate/criticism/etc. now against this Sigma Rho fraternity? Inaamag nga yung fraternity thread if you guys didn't notice.
    if you believe that everybody should know about this issue, why not up the thread yourself? this is what i'm doing, masama ang loob ko sa mga isinilat ni bb malu fernandez kaya i started this thread. magsilbing aral sana ito sa mga manunulat na bago nila pulaan ang kapwa nila, mag isip mula silang mabuti...
    nagtanim si malu ng hangin, kaya anihin nya ang bagyong darating...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kaya mas maraming nagreply dito kasi compared doon sa frat, eh kasi mga ofw nanahimik lang and still binastos sila ni baboy...while doon katangahan nun tao kaya siya namatay...nagpauto siya at pumayag na magpagulpi..eh di yun ang sinapit niya...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    kaya mas maraming nagreply dito kasi compared doon sa frat, eh kasi mga ofw nanahimik lang and still binastos sila ni baboy...while doon katangahan nun tao kaya siya namatay...nagpauto siya at pumayag na magpagulpi..eh di yun ang sinapit niya...
    Pre, tao ung namatay and you still have the guts to say that? Anong klase kang tao bro? Pinili nyang sumali sa frat pero di nyang piniling mamatay.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    OT: when joining fraternity such as those hazing are inevitable, the risk of having to get sick and even die of suffering are part of it (some hazing do still include drastic pre acceptance methods such as paddling, paddling forcefully could cause death) then its your choice to join the group.

being the writer malu is, her option to write those things would generally elicit some unwanted reaction, though she still chose to write it.

so whatever we do, there would always be an equivalent reaction, either good or bad, its just that we have to face it no matter what, because it is the choice we made.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by A121 View Post
    Pre, tao ung namatay and you still have the guts to say that? Anong klase kang tao bro? Pinili nyang sumali sa frat pero di nyang piniling mamatay.

pumayag siyang magpagulpi...hinde ba katangahan yun? ikaw papayag ka ba magpagulpi?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i think yung namatay sa frat is old enough to know the consequences, kaya we can't really say na hindi sya part ng reason bakit nangyari yun sa kanya

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    mga OFW tsikoteers... although marami nasaktan sa mga binitiwang salita ni Malu... dont worry... marami pa ding sumasaludo sa inyo... isa na ako duon and the rest of the tsikoteers...

Mabuhay po kayo.
    maraming salamat po...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    RE frat: OT kayo lahat! Ang nagsimula ng OT is M2.... banned M2!

Ehehe... peace bosing...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast