New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    pasali na nga, diko masikmura ang h#yop.Sino ba yan?dapat nga sya magspary ng perfume kasi mataba sya at maasim pawis nya

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    nag fefeel talaga tong malu fernandez, she should stop writing and start exercising. ang yabang kala mo kung sino. kung sasabihin nyang mabaho dapat d nya inemphasis na OFWs.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'm not sure if I can blame her or not. My wife wouldn't come near me either if I hadn't used deodorant/brushed my teeth or if I let lose a juicy one in the car. Of course if I was the columnist, I wouldn't write about it.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; August 17th, 2007 at 02:44 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Of course if I was the columnist, I wouldn't write about it.
    kung sasabihin nyang mabaho dapat d nya inemphasis na OFWs.
    yan nga mali nya e.Taklesa din sya

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Eto nga pala reply to defend herself:

"Just recently, I wrote a funny article in my magazine column and my friends thought it was hilarious. It was humorous and quite tongue-in-cheek, or at least I thought so, until the magazine got a few e-mails from people who didn’t get the meaning of my acerbic wit. The bottom line was just that I had offended the reader’s socioeconomic background. If any of these people actually read anything thicker then a magazine they would find it very funny. Most people don’t get the fact that they need bitches like me to shake up their world, otherwise their lives would be boring and mediocre. I obviously write for the a certain target audience and if what I write offends you, just stop reading."

Tindi, she just doesn't get it. Well anyway she's right, she writes for the Mani la Sub-Standard, kaya nga her target audience is the dwindling number of readers, siguro most of these are her jet-setting amigas anyway. Most of us stopped reading a long time ago

link for the full text:

http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/?...e1_july30_2007

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    mga chong sali ako dyan..... sobrang yabang ng malu na yan, satingin ko hininga nya lang ang naamoy nya kaya ganun sya magsalita, kunyari ibang tao ang idadahilan nya pero sa totoo lang sya yun malamang umutot pa yan kaya ganun nalang magsalita yang si malu........

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    [QUOTE=wally;876304]Eto nga pala reply to defend herself:

"Just recently, I wrote a funny article in my magazine column and my friends thought it was hilarious. It was humorous and quite tongue-in-cheek, or at least I thought so, until the magazine got a few e-mails from people who didn’t get the meaning of my acerbic wit. The bottom line was just that I had offended the reader’s socioeconomic background. If any of these people actually read anything thicker then a magazine they would find it very funny. Most people don’t get the fact that they need bitches like me to shake up their world, otherwise their lives would be boring and mediocre. I obviously write for the a certain target audience and if what I write offends you, just stop reading."

Ogags talaga ano.........

Dapat i-ban ng Manila Standard ito. Humurous daw ang sinulat nya. And ano bang target audience niya? Mga hog raisers?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    [quote=chua_riwap;876309]
    Quote Originally Posted by wally View Post

Ogags talaga ano.........

Dapat i-ban ng Manila Standard ito. Humurous daw ang sinulat nya. And ano bang target audience niya? Mga hog raisers?
    praning nga.ano yang manila standard nayan for private viewing lang ng mga socialites?dina me magbabasa nyan kahit sa online

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Nasan na ba ang kawayan at mansanas?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    dapat dito ilagay sa goonsquad itong si Malu. kala mo kung sinong maganda. mods pakilipat hahaha.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Malu Fernandez discriminate OFWs