New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 372 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sa BF may tinatayo na naman na SM. Magiging 2 na SM sa Sucat road!

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I go to Powerplant to watch movies and eat usually. Libre din parking ko dito so bawas P45 sa gastos. Eto rin favorite mall ng lolo(+) and lola ko dati so if i have nothing to do on a Saturday night, I just go there and more often then not, I'd find them at Kuritake and have dinner with them (even without calling them beforehand).
    What is it with powerplant nga. It seems to be popular with the seniors. It's where my senior Mom, her friends and my Aunties like to go Landmark too.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    What is it with powerplant nga. It seems to be popular with the seniors. It's where my senior Mom, her friends and my Aunties like to go Landmark too.

wala kasing masyadong tao kaya puntahan nang mga oldies...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002

It's easy to get around with its simple lay-out, the resto choices are okay, and access from the car to the mall is likewise good as well (a big must for those who have a hard time walking). The parking entrance near True Value gets you straight to the resto level while the other restos are accessible from the street. The crowd is also generally well-heeled so it's not noisy and irritating.
    Last edited by vinj; June 21st, 2013 at 10:11 AM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003

May gathering ng mga matanda sa tapat ng Dulcinea. Listening to other old folks playing the piano...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I go to Powerplant to watch movies and eat usually. Libre din parking ko dito so bawas P45 sa gastos. Eto rin favorite mall ng lolo(+) and lola ko dati so if i have nothing to do on a Saturday night, I just go there and more often then not, I'd find them at Kuritake and have dinner with them (even without calling them beforehand).
    Para atang retirement home ang powerplant...hehehe.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    May gathering ng mga matanda sa tapat ng Dulcinea. Listening to other old folks playing the piano...
    This is actually one of the fave restos of my family esp my Dad. I remember as a child we'd go to the old greenbelt branch all the time. I noticed lang dulcinea, milkyway and pancake house are popular with seniors

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^the Greenbelt 2 Dulcinea (if i recall, this is where Gbelt 5 is now)? We used to eat breakfast there after manood si erpats ng early morning ensayo ng mga kabayo sa Sta. Ana Park.

Favorite din ng mga matatanda yung mga coffee shops sa old groceries (old Makati Supermart, Uni Mart, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Para atang retirement home ang powerplant...hehehe.
    Marami din pretty faces sa Rockwell actually. Yung mga anak ng mga retired. :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The mall is not too big nor too long. It is long enough that it does not tire them out. Not crowded. Escalators and elevators are relatively nearby.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^the Greenbelt 2 Dulcinea (if i recall, this is where Gbelt 5 is now)? We used to eat breakfast there after manood si erpats ng early morning ensayo ng mga kabayo sa Sta. Ana Park.

Favorite din ng mga matatanda yung mga coffee shops sa old groceries (old Makati Supermart, Uni Mart, etc.).

Marami din pretty faces sa Rockwell actually. Yung mga anak ng mga retired. :D
    Yes it's where GB5 is now. My Dad loves the pastries at Dulcinea especially the churros. He often brings me that as pasalubong. I've grown to love Dulcinea too, we always order the same for years and years (paella pasta and shake in a pitcher) hehehe.

And yes coffee shops too! I had the chance to eat at Unimart and I noticed that all the tables had seniors. The food is perfect for seniors kasi (bland) Max's is also popular with seniors. And Conti's - they give a huge senior discount din on food and pastries!
    Last edited by _Cathy_; June 21st, 2013 at 11:13 AM.