New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Nabasa ko na ito sa cnn .colateral damage ang nangyari nand of course denial to death ang mga yan since baka buweltahan sila ng amercans

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Complete BS. Russian backed militias have admitted to firing at the plane...
    there's already a recording and transcript of an intercepted telephone/cellphone conversation being aired at cnn between the foot soldiers of the russian separatist movement and their higher-ups discussing the incident immediately after the shootdown courtesy of the ukrainian intelligence arm. it's pretty darn incriminating if its authentic

i wonder who's going to control and surrender the plane's blackbox. i understand pro-government ukrainians are not welcome in the general area of the crash site even though it's technically still under the soveriegn rule of ukraine
    Last edited by baludoy; July 18th, 2014 at 11:28 AM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    takot ba silang ma 9-11 kaya nila tinira agad? i think they could have scrambled a few fighter planes to give a warning.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Baka nga nagtitipid sa fuel.
    Kailangan talaga may mangyaring masama muna...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    may weather system daw sa bandang baba kaya sa taas daw dumaan, which is well within the safe fly zone according to cnn report earlier.

sabi pa, maari daw napagkamalan na military aircraft, which means rouge military daw ang gumawa neto which has no access to facilities that could have coordinated the pilot of the mh17 more thoroughly

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014

passenger airplane napag kamalang kalaban.. tsk.tsk.tsk.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Social media posts by pro-Russian insurgents – most of them hastily removed – suggest the rebels thought they had shot down a Ukrainian army plane before realizing in horror that it was in fact a packed Malaysian airliner. Deleted posts suggest Ukraine rebels downed Malaysian jet in error

Glance: Airliners that have been shot down

As unthinkable as shooting down an airliner with hundreds of passengers is, it has happened before. Among the most notable cases in recent decades were an Iranian plane shot down by the U.S. Navy and a South Korean airliner destroyed by a Russian fighter jet.

__Oct. 4, 2001: An errant surface-to-air missile fire by the Ukrainian military during exercises in the Crimea causes the crash of an Air Siberia airliner en route from Tel Aviv to Novosibirsk. All 78 people on board were killed.

—Oct. 20, 1998: Rebels in eastern Congo shoot down a Congo Airlines passenger jet carrying 40 people. The plane crashes into a densely forested area just outside of Kindu, about 1,000 kilometers (620 miles) east of Kinshasa.

—Sept. 22, 1993 - Abkhazian rebels in Georgia shoot down a passenger plane, killing 80. A day earlier, 28 died when a Russian Tu-134 was hit by Abkhazian fire and crashed into the Black Sea.

—July 3, 1988: U.S. warship Vincennes shoots down an Iranian passenger plane over the Persian Gulf, mistaking it for a threatening warplane, during the war between Iraq and Iran. All 290 people aboard are killed. United States pays more than $ 130 million in a 1996 settlement that includes compensation for families of the victims.

—April 10, 1988: Afghan guerrillas shoot down a Soviet-built passenger jet, killing all 29 people aboard. Soviet television condemns the incident, especially after announcements that a negotiated end to the 10-year-old Afghan war is near.

—Sept. 1, 1983: A Soviet fighter jet shoots down a Korean Air Lines passenger jet en route from New York to Seoul, purportedly mistaking the craft for a spy plane as it wandered into Soviet airspace west of Sakhalin Island. All 269 people aboard are killed. The incident helped lead to the commercial release of GPS for civilian use, including aviation. The technology was developed by the U.S. military.

—April 20, 1978: An off-course South Korean jetliner carrying 110 people is attacked by a Soviet MiG fighter and is forced to crash land on a frozen lake near Murmansk, killing two passengers.

—Feb. 21, 1973: Libyan Airlines Flight 114 en route from Tripoli to Cairo goes off course, crossing the Suez Canal into airspace over the Israeli-held Sinai Desert. Israel claims the plane refuses to identify itself and two Air Force Phantom jets fire at it to force it to land. The aircraft goes out of control and crashes, killing 108 people. There are five survivors.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tagal ng press released ni Obama kung may americans na nadale dyan mas magulo. Mukhang may kasama dutch na office mate ko masyado pang tahimik samin holiday season pa naman ngayon kasama mga family visiting malaysia

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Can the US be on a higher moral ground on this matter...? The US never accepted full resposibilty for this either.

—July 3, 1988: U.S. warship Vincennes shoots down an Iranian passenger plane over the Persian Gulf, mistaking it for a threatening warplane, during the war between Iraq and Iran. All 290 people aboard are killed. United States pays more than $ 130 million in a 1996 settlement that includes compensation for families of the victims.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Well, all Obama needs is the support of Europe to pressure Russia in the war. But yun na nga some euro union members prefer to turn the blind eye bec they are dependent on Russian energy. I think one of them is the Dutch.

We should know that the Dutch still controls the entire European continent as was the Dutch East India company of yesteryears In terms of transpo.

Amsterdam is always the main hub of Europe, as most carriers need to connect flight their first b4 entry to any European country and of course KLM.

In this tragedy, 157 Dutch nationals died. Tsk tsk. WAr is really on the horizon. NATO will unite against Russia, but Russia only wants to punish Ukraine for resurging / practicing Nazi ideals . To think, Russia is doing the world a favor but since they're the poweful protagonist in this conflict, the west paints them a bully.

Russia accuses the west of only trying to help Ukraine to establish a capitalist economy and perhaps a military base near Russian motherland, which is Ukraine.

If I were Obama, what would I do? I preach equality for all races in my homeland and then here I am trying to support Neo-Nazi ideologies just bec they are the underdog against Russia.

This is the reason why I instead opted for the US vacation last summer. Since December I been plotting the eastern European tour, Amsterdam, brussels, prague, Budapest, Vienna, salzburg, munich. Tsk tsk ready na ako for the euro -tour, researching everyday about the Hapsburgs empire and the Roman influenced cities of Prague and Budapest. I love to track down Roman built cities, this octomber I'm going to Great Britain.

And then this conflict exploded last Feb. buti na lang kamo di ako naka-book kagad

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Malaysia Airlines Plane Disappears Over Ukraine [MOVED]