New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pakiramdam ko may kapalit yan galing kay imelda

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    .. to keep him in a refrigerated state for 16 years is crazy IMO .. if it were me .. i'd would want to get buried where people would accept me .. so if i was marcos .. i'd rather be buried in my hometown .. of course .. this would be the least of my problems .. coz i'd be dead then .. ..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I am in a total shock....

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    parang wax na ata un katawan iya sa sobrang gamot..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by missZ
    The Libingan ng mga Bayani (LNMB) was established by law to serve as the national pantheon "to perpetuate the memory of all presidents of the Philippines, national heroes and patriots for the inspiration and emulation of this generation and generations still unborn."
    Everyone read the last line again: "...for the inspiration and emulation of this generation and generations still unborn." Now what kind of example do we want our children and grandchildren to follow from former President Marcos?

As far as I'm concerned, not everything that is legal is moral. Likewise, forgiveness must be tempered with justice, and I personally would not find it just to bury Marcos in the resting place of our nation's heroes, but that's just me. Many other Filipinos have short memories.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    wag nyo ng problemahin yan mas maraming problema ang pinas kaysa sa libing libing na yan. dapat sa mga pinoy gaya nga ng sabi ni the late delia atayatayan e "magsumikap ka ng hindi ka naghihirap" yun ang dapat gawin ng mga pinoy para iahon sa kahirapan ang bansa natin hindi yung about sa burial ng president. kung nakalagay sa law e may exemption about dun sa paglibing then exempt si marcos o jalosjos. pero kung wala e. ilibing na ang taong yun dun. kung ayaw nyo syang ilibing dun then wag kayong pumunta sa libingan ng mga bayani. our country has more bigger problems than that so this issue should stop and just follow what the law states. kung tutol kayo sa law then tumakbo kayong congressman o senador and try to ammend the law of the nation. kung hindi nyo kaya e live your life na lang and wag ng problemahin pa ito. ito ay opinion ko lang naman.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pilipino kasi kami kaya kami nakikialam dyan. ngayon kung foreigner kami ayun wala kami pakialam. o kaya isang pinoy na walang paki kung ano mangyari, yan ok lang. pero hindi e, pinanganak kaming pakialamero sa mga nangyayari sa paligid namin, tropang uzisero. right namin yun na tutulan ang sa pananaw namin ay mali, kahit na sangdamukal pa na laws ang meron, pag mali, yan ay mali. gaya ng martial law, batas yun nasa constitution. pero kung mali ang pag gamit, gaya ng ginawa ni marcos, yun ay dapat tutulan. kung tumahimik lang tayo nuon e di sana si favian ver o si imelda marcos ang presidente natin ngayon. e hindi, nag-ingay kami at nag-rally sa edsa nung 1986. trip namin e, bakit ba? at hangang ngayon magiingay pa din kami pag may nakikita kaming kamalian. trip namin yun e. kung gusto mo sumali e di welcome. pag ayaw e di ok lang din.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehehe! oks lang ba tsong! joke lang ha! kampai!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by missZ
    hhmn..yeah you got me thinking.thanks for your input but i checked out the site for facts to back my sh*t up and this is what i found:

The Libingan ng mga Bayani (LNMB) was established by law to serve as the national pantheon "to perpetuate the memory of all presidents of the Philippines, national heroes and patriots for the inspiration and emulation of this generation and generations still unborn."

Under the rules, the remains of the following deceased persons are qualified and therefore authorized to be interred in the Libingan ng mga Bayan (LNMB)i:

Medal of valor awardees
    Presidents or commanders-in-chief of AFP
    Secretaries of national defense
    Chiefs of staff, AFP
    General flag officers of the AFP
    Active and retired military personnel of the AFP
    Veterans of Philippine Revolution 1896, WW1, WW2 and recognized guerillas
    Government dignitaries, statesmen, national artists, and other deceased persons whose interment or reinterment has been approved by the commander-in-chief, Congress or Secretary of National Defense.
    Former presidents, secretaries of defense, CSAFP, generals, flag officers, dignitaries, statesmen, national artists, widows of former presidents, secretaries of national defense and chief of staff are authorized to be interred at the LNMB.
    so dapat pala lahat ng president, secretary of national defense, general flag officers, and so on eh doon pinalibing. eh bakit yung mga presidents na nilibing sa manila north cemetary di nilipat dyan kung ganon naman pala...if the bible says a tooth for a tooth, an eye for an eye...will you take it literally? anyway, bible is not a law but making a national hero is not about interpreting literally the meaning of the law.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey177
    Everyone read the last line again: "...for the inspiration and emulation of this generation and generations still unborn." Now what kind of example do we want our children and grandchildren to follow from former President Marcos?

As far as I'm concerned, not everything that is legal is moral. Likewise, forgiveness must be tempered with justice, and I personally would not find it just to bury Marcos in the resting place of our nation's heroes, but that's just me. Many other Filipinos have short memories.
    right! what they did was to interpret the law part by part and not the whole point of the law which includes the one you mentioned.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Malacanang to allow Marcos burial at Libingan ng mga Bayani