New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    Elevator topic dito di uniform.
    What I meant was, wala akong nakikitang problema kung makasabay ko man sila sa elevator o kahit saan man.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I do get annoyed when the cleaning people in the office take the regular elevator and they have big plastic bags of trash or cleaning materials. I don't mind being in the same elevator with house help or driver. It's the rude people in the elevator that I hate. Yung maingay or ayaw tumabi at mga bastos na papasok agad ng hindi pa lumalabas sakay. Minsan mas may modo pa house help than "educated" people. We get a lot of rude people with no elevator etiquette at work.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; November 24th, 2014 at 01:42 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I do get annoyed when the cleaning people in the office take the regular elevator and they have big plastic bags of trash or cleaning materials. I don't mind being in the same elevator with house help or driver. It's the rude people in the elevator that I hate. Yung maingay or ayaw tumabi at mga bastos na papasok agad ng hindi pa lumalabas sakay. Minsan mas may modo pa house help than "educated" people. We get a lot of rude people with no elevator etiquette at work.
    Dapat pala ang i-separate nila ay yung may mga dalang kung anu-anong maamoy. Dapat kahit tenant na may dalang fish eh service elevator din ang gamitin. Dapat siguro baguhin yung sistemang ganyan...

In terms of maingay at ayaw tumabi, kahit naman hindi maids eh may mga ganyang tao eh. Minsan kung sino pa yung mga agents sila pa yung dakdak ng dakdak sa elevator...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Likewise, I don't mind sharing the elevator with people bringing smelly stuff or who are smelly. Okay lang yon.
    What I hate are those that have absolutely ZERO elevator etiquette.
    They'll barge in without allowing people to get out first.
    They'll barge in a crowded elevator while wearing a bulky backpack. And most of the time, yung mga naka backpack ang lilikot pa.
    They're going UP, pero they'll press both UP and DOWN buttons para siguradong may elevator na titigil sa floor nila.
    They'll ride on the ground floor, but they'll get off the 17th floor. Yet, they insist on blocking the door of the elevator. Tapos pag may lalabas, hindi man lang sila uusog para padaanin yung lalabas...as if they'll get left behind.
    They'll occupy opposite corners of the elevator. Then they'll hold a loud conversation, even if the elevator is crowded.

Yung mga taong ganon ang dapat i-restrict sa service elevator.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    Likewise, I don't mind sharing the elevator with people bringing smelly stuff or who are smelly. Okay lang yon.
    What I hate are those that have absolutely ZERO elevator etiquette.
    They'll barge in without allowing people to get out first.
    They'll barge in a crowded elevator while wearing a bulky backpack. And most of the time, yung mga naka backpack ang lilikot pa.
    They're going UP, pero they'll press both UP and DOWN buttons para siguradong may elevator na titigil sa floor nila.
    They'll ride on the ground floor, but they'll get off the 17th floor. Yet, they insist on blocking the door of the elevator. Tapos pag may lalabas, hindi man lang sila uusog para padaanin yung lalabas...as if they'll get left behind.
    They'll occupy opposite corners of the elevator. Then they'll hold a loud conversation, even if the elevator is crowded.

Yung mga taong ganon ang dapat i-restrict sa service elevator.
    Tulad Lang yan ng mga batang first time nakasakay ng ferris wheel ,joyride

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Not to mention yung mga taong p-pwesto sa harap mo at uunahan ka pa talaga sa pagpasok sa elevator even though they've arrived much, much later.

Mga kakupalan pinapairal.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    200 petot ang association penalty per violation. Makikialam na si Etta...

News5 Everywhere - DRAYBER, KASAMBAHAY, PINAGBAWALANG GUMAMIT NG REGULAR ELEVATOR SA ISANG CONDO SA TAGUIG
    Last edited by Monseratto; November 24th, 2014 at 12:12 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Punyets!

Specific condo lang ito, hindi buong pilipinas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Sawsaw na naman chr.
    Etat yang si etta......

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112