New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Magkano na kaya ang tuition fees sa High School and College ngayon?

My interest would be on the following schools/colleges, if you happen to have an idea paki post naman -

Ateneo
    La Salle
    UP
    UST
    Assumption
    Miriam
    St Paul
    St Scholastica

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i'm currently a senior at dlsu-manila. in my case, for a 3-unit course, its around 6,000. so doing the math, say having 21 units a term (which is the maximum and is already considered overload), it ends up at around 42,000. Of course, wala pang miscellaneous dyan, so add another 1,500 to 2,000 pesos, depending on the courses you intend to take. (lab courses, such as in the sciences, engineering and comsci make it *much more* expensive.)

in the business, liberal arts, and educ colleges, tuition tends to be cheaper since its only rare that they have lab courses. engineering, comsci and science have more lab courses in between, so they tend to have higher tuition averages.

note that this is during my time. freshmen today pay north of 50k. most tuition fee increases happening in dlsu-m are passed to the incoming freshmen.

expensive? yes. :sigh: i dare not go into discussions whether its worth it or not, since this is just a survey... :peace:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow thanks!

tapos trimester and dlsu di ba? so around minimum of 150k a year

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sama mo pa ang baon + transpo, baka kulangin na ang 200K/yr.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    wow.ang mahal na pala talaga ano. there was one time na SC was able to stop tuition fee hike in dlsu-m (nakalimutan ko na kung sino president noon e..mga 2003 ata yun) pero mukhang bumawi these past years. i have a used to have a cousin in ateneo i think mga 50+K na noon (2003) per sem. more or less mga 60k na siguro ngayon.

UST? mga 26-29k per sem (engineering course)

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by noel26 View Post
    wow.ang mahal na pala talaga ano. there was one time na SC was able to stop tuition fee hike in dlsu-m (nakalimutan ko na kung sino president noon e..mga 2003 ata yun) pero mukhang bumawi these past years. i have a used to have a cousin in ateneo i think mga 50+K na noon (2003) per sem. more or less mga 60k na siguro ngayon.

UST? mga 26-29k per sem (engineering course)

Tapos pag nag-graduate ka, wala pang available na trabaho?

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    up now has a new tuition fee scheme. if itr is more than 1M you have to pay 1500 per unit and the bracket before that you have to pay 1000 per unit. the number of units per sem ranges from 15 to a max of 21

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    not sure about grade school, but i remember ateneo high school is somewhere around 75k. the tuition for each year is actually different. if i remember 3rd year is the most expensive and 4th year is cheapest kasi konti na lang subjects.

as for ateneo college, it's about 50k a sem. keep in mind, that's for one sem lang, so aabutin ka ng mga 100k a year. that's excluding books, field trips, required plays or film-showings, projects (there are a lot of these, and most involve a lot of materials that you will have to buy) etc.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    IMHO, Ateneo and La Salle cannot afford to incessantly increase their tuition fees at significant rates, as they're going to price themselves outside of their target market.....

Never spent that much in my whole college life....

2301:dog1:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    gradeschool pa nga lang ngayon.. ang taas na nang tuition.. sa Don Bosco.. nag increase na naman.. 45K+ na per year..

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Magkano Tuition Fees sa High School and College...