New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

the controversial program in fm radio today.

antonette taus tapped out at question no. 14.

the question: virgin or non-virgin?

even a friend of hers called the station just and gave support. but unfortunately, di nya na nakayanan sagutin. hehehe pero tingin ko naka isa na si dingdong. :naughty2:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I don't really see anything controversial about DJ Mo, I've personally listened to his talk show on the internet and people can decline to answer certain questions, it's their decisions. Honestly, I don't find him offensive, I actually have to give him props for being blunt and straightfoward, a vocabulary word that Pinoy Showbiz doesn't have.

More power to DJ Mo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baiskee View Post

even a friend of hers called the station just and gave support. but unfortunately, di nya na nakayanan sagutin. hehehe pero tingin ko naka isa na si dingdong. :naughty2:

you are a very bad boy

hihihihihi

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyoSoarer View Post
    I don't really see anything controversial about DJ Mo, I've personally listened to his talk show on the internet and people can decline to answer certain questions, it's their decisions. Honestly, I don't find him offensive, I actually have to give him props for being blunt and straightfoward, a vocabulary word that Pinoy Showbiz doesn't have.

More power to DJ Mo.
    yep. agree! and even was a better judge compared to francis m. in phil idol. :D

glenn, ano sa tingin mo? hehehe

di ko talaga makalimutan yung kay aubrey miles (with her best friend jacqueline) guested the show.

Q: spit or swallow?
    A: pag mahal ko yung guy, swallow. (oooyyyy! :naughty2: )

at eto pa, may *** tape sila ni troy montero...nasa drawer lang daw nya. san ba nakatira tong si aubrey para ma-akyat bahay na.

that's why i often listen to this program every morning...daming revelations sa mga artista. hehehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

di ko talaga makalimutan yung kay aubrey miles (with her best friend jacqueline) guested the show.

at eto pa, may *** tape sila ni troy montero...nasa drawer lang daw nya. san ba nakatira tong si aubrey para ma-akyat bahay na.

that's why i often listen to this program every morning...daming revelations sa mga artista. hehehe

sa palagay ko..................

di ako mapalagay!

meron bang written documents ng conversations?di ko kasi naririnig yan eh..hehehe

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006

It's funny how people are trying to get the show banned on radio, LMAO.

What a freaking bunch of asshats.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    meron bang written documents ng conversations?di ko kasi naririnig yan eh..hehehe
    wala! hahaha

eto ang wala sa canada...pero live naman sila sa net eh. online ka lang nga ng alanganin oras para mapakinggan mo. hehehe

6am-9am dito sa pinas...more or less mga 3pm-6pm dyan.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005

hehehehe heard it nga kanina. tagal pa ni antonette na paligoy-ligoy, tap out din pala bagsak. hehehe!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004

Baka di lang isa, naka-maraming ulit pa...swerte nya, amputi ni Antoinette!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hinimatay ako dun sa sagot ni Aubrey ah hehe...

I read sa newspaper the other day sinampal daw ni Vina Morales yung isang guy in public na nag guest sa show ni Mo coz he claimed that he slept with her hehe.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Magic 89.9 - Mo's Forbidden Qs