New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hello fellow tsikoters..

Just want to know how can we go about this...

My friend sister recently sold their 2007 toyota altis to a buyer...

Now the issue is that the buyer notice the CR model and make said toyota corolla..it should be toyota altis raw..they want them to fix it cause they cant have it register raw..

Now they called lto mother branch about it.lto said they can have it reprint it, just bring the papers and car over to them..

They relay the message over to the buyer...since the buyer is from olongapo and mother branch is east ave..they want them to shoulder the toll and gas..

Ofcourse my friend sister refuse to comply..then sabi ng buyer..kasuhan raw sila for selling then the car with discrepancy sa CR..

My advise to them is to ignore them nalang...but just want get your thoughts...

TIA as always

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    AFAIK its a Toyota Corolla Altis.

If its described as a Toyota Corolla, IMHO that is still correct.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    No issue. Toyota Corolla talaga ang Altis.

Kasuhan nya na lang kamo nang mapagtawanan yung buyer.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Yeah, all models were Corolla until it started with the love life series, the Altis being some kind of a "limited edition". Thus, it still carries the Corolla model. All models after this carried only the Altis name.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    So the issue here now is why the LTO is not allowing the buyer to register due to this "typo".

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Simple lang ba magpapalit ng ganyan? Yung sa akin kasi instead of GRAND STAREX, GARND STAREX nakalagay 😁😂

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hi..

Yes the issue here is that the LTO olongapo raw ay ayaw ipa rehistro dahil strict naraw 2017 at toyota corolla lang nakalagay sa CR...dapat raw toyota altis..

Quick fix lang naman siya...need to bring the papers and car sa east ave LTO para e reprint with minimal fee..kaso gusto ng buyer yung expense toll gate and gas from olingapo to east ave or else kakasuhan raw niya sister ng friend ko for discrepancy sa CR..

Ano advise niyo dito mga sir? Dedmahin nalang noh? Bothered lang kasi sila kung may kasuhan ba mangyayari? Since galing naman sa LTO ung CR nayun..

Please advise ty

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    not your fault, edi LTO kasuhan nila.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    LTO should sort this out amongst themselves...

It's a Toyota Corolla Altis demmit!😉

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I just checked my CR. My car's series name is "Corolla 1.6G". No "Altis" whatsoever in the entire CR.

This is a 2015 Altis. I don't see why the LTO won't accept it.

In any case, just to get it over with, why not pay for the toll and gas? 2-way toll is 428 pesos. Gas is 850 pesos. For 1.2k you get to solve your headache. After paying, get them to sign a quit claim if you want.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast