New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi All!

Does anyone know of convenient laundry services based in Makati?

Preferrably one that can pick up and deliver. Should either beat or match P25/kilo if possible.

The current service is starting to be more or an inconvenience than the convenience it once was.

Since we're on the topic of laundry, can anyone recommend a stacked washing machine and dryer?

If possible, the dryer should be able to dry the newly washed laundry thoroughly without having to hang them under the sun.

Thanks.

:regards:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    San ka sa Makati bro? Depende kse pero madami dito.

About stacked washers and dryers, I think Maytag and Whirlpool has one. I just don't know where they sell them here in the Philippines. We bought our washer (Maytag) at Duty Free in 1991 (approx. can't remember exactly) and it still works fine. We also have a Whirlpool washer in our house in Mindanao (acquired 1995 approx. from the US) and it still works fine. Depende na lang sa yo for your brand preference. I heard European branded washers and dryers are now available here in the Philippines like Bosch (yes, they don't just make spark plugs! )

HTH

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi russpogi

Thanks for the input.

As for the area of Makati, near Glorietta up to the Buendia area would be good

Let me know if you know of any

Thanks.

:regards:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Sorry for the late reply sir! AFAIK, madami dyan sa area na yan especially around Salcedo and Legazpi. Try to drive around those areas. Usually laundromats are found the the ground floor of most residential condos in that area. Scout ka lang for a low price per kilo.

Looking for Convenient Laundry Service in Makati