New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    hehe, why me? i'm boring and too blunt. go ask my wife.
    You're more reliable than waze. You're not afraid to get your hands dirty (men that are too prissy are so gay). You are a good provider. I admire your wife for working even if she does not need to (rare yan). You know a lot of things. You give me an impression that you have a strong character.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    No negativity in this thread please.

As a spin off of the 2015 Tsikoteer of the year thread, who are the members of the board whose posts you find interesting, helpful, entertaining or informative? Who are the members you think would be nice to hang out with?

I'll start. I won't include the names of my friends and members included in my old goodbye post (shadow and chua, alam niyo yan)

1. Juan Martinez
    2. dr d
    3. EQAddict
    4. K.I.L.L. (good sense of style)
    5. Jick
    6. dcph172
    7. monty_gtv (detailing adviser )
    8. Monty
    9. yebo
    10. member with an avatar that looks like he is shooting in a range (he really knows good beer)
    Thanks sa mention mod cathy. Here i am thinking padaan daan lang ako dito sa tsikot. Happy new year everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Aside from likable, ngayon lang naging rosy ang lovelife ng nag-iisang girl natin na active sa tsikot.
    Cathy, will the wedding bells finally ring this 2016?
    hi Cathy. If its not too much to ask, may FB ka ba? Pwede ba tayo maging Fb friends? para makapag facetime tayo minsan, photo sharing and meet ups. Thanks in advance.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    I don't think Cathy is likeable, she likes dogs more than men. Personally, I am very careful with girl dog-lovers.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    I don't think Cathy is likeable, she likes dogs more than men. Personally, I am very careful with girl dog-lovers.
    OB, if you think Cathy isn't likeable to you. keep it to yourself. para kang hindi ka lalaki kung magsalita.

at sino naman ang hindi magkakagusto sa kanya na, apart from the fact that she has a pleasant personality, nag iisang dilag lang siya dito.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Invited ba tayo sa kasal lahat?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    OB, if you think Cathy isn't likeable to you. keep it to yourself. para kang hindi ka lalaki kung magsalita.

at sino naman ang hindi magkakagusto sa kanya na, apart from the fact that she has a pleasant personality, nag iisang dilag lang siya dito.
    Master, i hate to correct you but di lang si Cathy ang dilag dito. Masasaktan si sis OB nyanLikable/Interesting Members of Tsikot

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post

Actually. mas na-turn off sya sayo when you're saying that. Cathy is one of the few girls who likes bad boys, Cathy likes 50 shades of grey

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    OB, single ka pa rin ba hanggang ngayon?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OB is a married man. Taken na yan. Sorry guys.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast