New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    No negativity in this thread please.

As a spin off of the 2015 Tsikoteer of the year thread, who are the members of the board whose posts you find interesting, helpful, entertaining or informative? Who are the members you think would be nice to hang out with?

I'll start. I won't include the names of my friends and members included in my old goodbye post (shadow and chua, alam niyo yan)

1. Juan Martinez
    2. dr d
    3. EQAddict
    4. K.I.L.L. (good sense of style)
    5. Jick
    6. dcph172
    7. monty_gtv (detailing adviser )
    8. Monty
    9. yebo
    10. member with an avatar that looks like he is shooting in a range (he really knows good beer)
    Last edited by _Cathy_; December 30th, 2015 at 02:06 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    i agree. K.I.L.L. sounds like a guy in GQ. EQ too. Jut 703 is somebody i always wanted to be when i was young. CVT was the boss i never had. yebo, my drinking buddy. niky, one of my speech writers if i were the president. cathy, the girl i never had. dreamur, a best friend i wish to have. jickcejoco, my mechanic. safeorigin, my national security adviser if i were the president but i'd tell her to drop the "oh boy" in her post. ladybathory, should be the NEDA sec. who else? dr. d, a good friend. travs, my brah!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thanks for the complimentLikable/Interesting Members of Tsikot but please don't call me a mechanic

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    Thanks for the complimentLikable/Interesting Members of Tsikot but please don't call me a mechanic
    mea culpa. i meant, somebody who would be my professor in something mechanical or mechanics. these things are Greek to me. i think you are very good at it. I'm not here to disparage you.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    No worries Bay

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    No negativity in this thread please.

As a spin off of the 2015 Tsikoteer of the year thread, who are the members of the board whose posts you find interesting, helpful, entertaining or informative? Who are the members you think would be nice to hang out with?

I'll start. I won't include the names of my friends and members included in my old goodbye post (shadow and chua, alam niyo yan)

1. Juan Martinez
    2. dr d
    3. EQAddict
    4. K.I.L.L. (good sense of style)
    5. Jick
    6. dcph172
    7. monty_gtv (detailing adviser )
    8. Monty
    9. yebo
    10. member with an avatar that looks like he is shooting in a range (he really knows good beer)
    Baka curious sila sa goodbye thread mo? Likable/Interesting Members of Tsikot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Baka curious sila sa goodbye thread mo? Likable/Interesting Members of Tsikot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    First person or third person ?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I like JM and the posters sa best beer thread and pizza thread 😆

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    May mapapanalunan din ba dito

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Xthine. She drives hybrids

But Juan Martinez is oozing with wisdom. I need some of that rubbed off on me.
    Last edited by EQAddict; December 30th, 2015 at 10:19 PM.

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast