New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    I have attended this training something for finance/accounting… and the lecturer told us not to settle if the gain of investement is less than 10%…. But im thinking in the real world scenario who would give such….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's this fuel station co-fanchising offering me 3.5% monthly interest if i invest my money with them they even have a notarized signed contract as proof after payment. That is 42% interest per annum.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    There's this fuel station co-fanchising offering me 3.5% monthly interest if i invest my money with them they even have a notarized signed contract as proof after payment. That is 42% interest per annum.

is it a guaranteed 42% per annum?
    or is it "... up to 42% per annum" ?

kasi naman, kung 42% guaranteed,
    napakaraming mag-gu-gustong makisawsaw diyan.

if what they claim is true,
    they won't need to entice investors. all they have to do is to borrow money from the bank. their claimed interest alone should be more than enough to pay the bank and still make a tidy profit for themselves.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 8th, 2021 at 10:25 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016

Walk away bro, too good to be true...

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Time in the market beats timing the market.

DCA and a long term perspective allows you to flatten out the short term peaks and valleys of the market cycle.

Oh well, as the great Jesse Liverspread once said, " the monay is in the sitting" Life Insurance

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004

Too good to be true ...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    I kept seeing post of Nicole Hyala and her husband from Insurance Page the medical bill amounted to Php2.3M but they only paid Php39k thanks to AXA health maintenance card.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002

Too good to be true.
    I know owners of Gas stations and was told before that they really don't get a lot from the fuel they sell. centavos lang daw per liter.
    Bulk of their profits is from car services, rental space and convenience store sales.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    Too good to be true.
    I know owners of Gas stations and was told before that they really don't get a lot from the fuel they sell. centavos lang daw per liter.
    Bulk of their profits is from car services, rental space and convenience store sales.
    The agent even gave me sample computation i will post it here. He said they are rapidly expanding and show me some photos as proof anyway if this is a scam I pity those people who invested on this.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The agent even gave me sample computation i will post it here. He said they are rapidly expanding and show me some photos as proof anyway if this is a scam I pity those people who invested on this.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Came from the petroleum industry. You can send me their quote and I’ll explain to you exactly why it’s BS

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I kept seeing post of Nicole Hyala and her husband from Insurance Page the medical bill amounted to Php2.3M but they only paid Php39k thanks to AXA health maintenance card.

AXA GHA is a great product. For about 25k per year, you get 100M medical coverage anywhere in the world.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast