The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    sinong great? si macoy? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003

great lang sya pag nakinabang ka sa kinurakot nya.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    If any Filipino had the opportunity to do what the Marcoses' had done, they would do the same.
    not filipinos... but everyone... some things are easier said than done... madaling sabihin na hindi tayo magiging corrupt pero kung andun na tayo... hindi natin alam... maraming public officials ang hindi corrupt... sa ngayon... eh kung maging presidente kaya sila? ewan natin...

tulad ito ng case ni hitler... men adore him, women loved him, kids wanted to be him... since greed and "power tripping" is natural to man... definitely hitler would be abusive...

my mom (who is in public service) told me that even if people would ask around and do a background check on her, she could guarantee everyone that she is not corrupt now... but if she would become the president... she dont know... you cant tell unless YOU have been there...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by woulfe27

great lang sya pag nakinabang ka sa kinurakot nya.

uhhmmm... even though corrupt siya... we cant deny the fact na marami pa rin siyang nagawa sa country natin... and i would even argue na he was one of the best presidents we ever had... he did a lot of improvements...

i'll ask you a question... aside from paying your taxes, what have you done great for this country?

sinong great? ikaw? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by wolf
    been living here in singapore for the last 8 years. rare breed talaga itong si LKY. almost all peaple na nakakausap ko dito has HIGH regard and respect to him. whatever he has written in his book about our dictator is true.
    great singaporean leader... but not a great man... the mere fact that he had to write bad things about his friend even though totoo yun, is a sign that could not be fully trusted... if he can betray his friend, what more sa ibang tao? what singaporeans do not know wont hurt them... =)
    Last edited by van_wilder; September 22nd, 2005 at 12:42 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    jesus christ. I'm outta this thread. coocoo.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :lurk:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    this thread disgusts me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    porke friend mo you can't state what's happening?

honestly, most of the under 30 crowd don't really know what happened during the martial law times, myself included, parang ok noon, but a lot of the older folks says otherwise.

we didn't exactly live through those era wherein you already have the awareness on these things so to make a conclusion that that era is indeed better than current may be a false perception.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder
    uhhmmm... even though corrupt siya... we cant deny the fact na marami pa rin siyang nagawa sa country natin... and i would even argue na he was one of the best presidents we ever had... he did a lot of improvements...

i'll ask you a question... aside from paying your taxes, what have you done great for this country?

sinong great? ikaw? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    bwehehe kung ang definition mo ng greatness ascribes to a person who stole $5 billion from the taxpayers, then i admit i'm not great. i just pay the right taxes. what's so great about that? hehe

but based on your own definition of greatness, i assume you're really "great!" and congratulations! you have found the key to happiness - lowered expectations

to summarize your post: "corrupt si marcos, pero great sya." nasobrahan ka lang siguro ng panis na gatas nung bata. pero curable pa siguro yan

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder
    not filipinos... but everyone... some things are easier said than done... madaling sabihin na hindi tayo magiging corrupt pero kung andun na tayo... hindi natin alam... maraming public officials ang hindi corrupt... sa ngayon... eh kung maging presidente kaya sila? ewan natin...
    if you think you cannot resist the temptation of stealing the people's money, then don't join the government. stay in the private sector. kaya lang sa private sector kelangan talaga me utak ka para makahanap ka ng job na OK ang compensation. hindi uso ang palakasan in most private companies (IT companies, in particular).

katwiran nung mga magnanakaw sa government, maliit sweldo nila kaya sila nagnanakaw. e bakit sila nagtyayaga sa gobyerno? ang sagot - kase hindi sila matatanggap sa mga high paying jobs in private corporations coz they're not intelligent enough. baka napadede ng panis na gatas nung bata pa

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Lee Kwan Yew lambasts Marcoses