New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last week, nagkayayaan lang and for the first time... i go KARTING... :car:

:cool:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    in time for Lent ... last weekend, walking through a labyrinth at Chapel on the Hill, Don Bosco Batulao

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by raikonen
    Last week, nagkayayaan lang and for the first time... i go KARTING...
    hey, i went karting for the first time last december. and i won my race (16 laps) the second time we went a couple of days later!!

the countless hours playing gran turismo and project gotham finally paid off

btw, all of us racers on the track were newbies.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    A few years ago, on my wife's dare, I bungee jumped sa Subic. The adrenalin rush was outstanding, but I'd be f***d if I would do it again.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    macarnapan?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    hey, i went karting for the first time last december. and i won my race (16 laps) the second time we went a couple of days later!!

the countless hours playing gran turismo and project gotham finally paid off

btw, all of us racers on the track were newbies.
    we're planning to do it again this weekend...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    last january....

...our (my wife and i) first time to go to boracay (at my age of 35 ). none of us has been in that place before. weird in my case...why? boracay is just 135km (or less than 2 hours drive) from our house...'weirder' in my wife's case, her house is less than 80km from caticlan. ...and she's 1 year older than i am.
    Last edited by explorer; March 9th, 2005 at 04:07 PM.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Last saturday, I tried bobsled... The bobsled ride reached by chair lift that rises 300 metres and riders often reach speeds in excess of 70 kms per hour. I love it! I'm gonna do it again

The Last thing you did something for the First Time..