The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I was a fan of Larry Alcala too.

:eat: [SIZE="1"]3187[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Fan din ako ni Alcala...along with Nonoy Marcelo (yata) yung sa ikabod bubwit

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    q: ung "mural" sa jollibee edsa shang(food court), siya ba mismo gumawa nun, or me gumaya lang? if siya...that wall could be considered a national treasure B)

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    i remember nung high school days namin, pag lunes unahan kami sa library for the sunday copy ng panorama just to look for that "hidden face."

gustung gusto ko yung Mang Ambo na series.. parang 60's ata kasi yung setting, tapos sa barrio.. hehe ganda pa yung flow ng kwento. basta nakakaaliw lang..

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    On our way back from Pagudpud a few months ago (this year), we had our dinner in one of the Jolibee establishments along the national road in Bauang or San Fernando (not sure now) in La Union..... If you're southbound,- it is to your left....

May drawing ni Larry Alcala sa isang wall ng Jolibee....

Grabe,- ang una naming ginawa ng mga kids ko,- hanapin ang mukha niya sa drawing.

I think this should be preserved by that establishment.... Sayang kung masisira ito......!

3707:seesaw:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    i remember him, my pops would give me the cartoons kse to get me out of his hair. lagi ko china challenge sarili ko kng gano ko kabilis mahahanap yng mga image niya

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    nakakamiss talaga yung mga works niya,kahit ako fan din at walang makakagaya ng gawa niya,his artform is truly one of a kind.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Only a few of his works could be reprinted (specifically Mang Ambo) as a lot of his original works were stored in a warehouse, mistaken for scrap paper and sent for recycling!!!

I'm a fan of his works; a lot of the plots were from the 1960's and if you read it today, it still applies to our present day society.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Kami din mag kakapatid ito din ang inaabagan tuwing linggo.

nothing compares to Larry Alcala.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Larry Alcala: A Slice of Life