New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    nabadtrip ako sa huli sa dwan of the dead!

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by scarab
    ...la bang explanation how it all started? when i watched "return of the living dead" (duno kung may sequel to') and dawn of the dead, at the start of the movie may zombies na agad. no part of the story explained why there were zombies in the first place.
    unless I'm mistaken, I think the director of dawn of the dead made three movies. I think the first was night of the living dead...and uhmm..something...then Dawn of the dead...and then Land of the dead. It's sort of a series...but not really...I think :p

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...oops! i remember night of the living dead napanood ko at di return of the living dead, so i guess return is a sequel (maybe not).

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    kailan ang showing nito?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    nde naman sha obsessed sa mga zombies noh? nde naman....

zombies who can communicate...creepy. now how can we outsmart them now? hehehe

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by scarab
    ...la bang explanation how it all started? when i watched "return of the living dead" (duno kung may sequel to') and dawn of the dead, at the start of the movie may zombies na agad. no part of the story explained why there were zombies in the first place.
    puwedeng nag-start sya sa Resident Evil Part II movie hehehe

tanong ko lang bakit ayaw ng zombies ang aso?

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    hehe. i love these zombie movies :D
    I haven't seen all of them...I've only seen night of the living dead...and dawn of the dead. I like both of em.

There is another movie...the title is demons, or return of the demons...or whatever demons haha. The story is similar. If a demon claws you or bites you you become a demon as well. There is this skyscraper that's "bulletproof" in the sense that when they lock it down, nobody goes in or out. Demons rampaging inside and the skyscraper gets lockdown. People stuck inside...I just can't remember the title.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    yah ganda ng dawn of the dead. Sana maganda din ito. Yun pinaka kadiri na zombie na napanuod ko dead alive luma na film

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    di ba ending ng dawn of the dead naubos ang survivors sa area nila? Paano pick-up ng story nito in relation to the dawn of the dean?

OT: I love zombie movies. Pag mataas lagnat ko puro zombie related nightmares ang napapanaginipan ko. Kakaiiba hehehe!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Land of the Dead