New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajerokid,

Hehehe. Smells yummy! I'll list that as one of my possible choices. Kumusta yung eucalyptus. Did it clear up your sinus as well? I'm more inclined to citrus, tea, and mint smelling scents.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayos yang lampe berger...it really cleans the air.

for thos who have it, try this little experiment...get an empty, transparent bottle, like the ones used for softdrinks. light a cigarette, blow smoke into the bottle until the bottle is fogged-up. then direct the burner portion of the lamp into the opening of the bottle and see how lampe berger clears up the smoke in the bottle.

i use citronelle most of the time.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    okay nga iyan product na iyan...okay din ang price....

AFAIK multi level marketing product din ito di ba?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    chieffy, not that im aware of di pa naman ako nirerecruit, pero binebentahan lang.

bacon, im a bit disappointed with eucalyptus. Its not what i was expecting.... again the scent was too "sweet". I was hoping my room would smell like a spa hehe. Yung cinnamon is the best that ive tried so far. Oceane naman smells like a teenage girl's cologne, not bad but not really my cup of tea.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Originally posted by Ungas
    odell::: Dala ka ng price quotation and pamplets mamaya, ma-usisa nga yan. :D
    hidne ako nakapunta eh. and my uncle went abroad.. when he comes back po..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pajerokid,

Darn, was expecting eucalyptus to smell minty. If it's sweet, then I definitely won't like it either. I'll try to pick up a bottle of that canelle stuff when I have the chance.

Thanks a lot, dude!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eucalyptus o na flavor sarap matulog pag ito ang nakasindi

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bacon, me too. its only slightly minty, but overall sweetness yung nangingibabaw. I think im gonna go with the pine scent or citronelle (as recommended by nitrox), once i finish up on the eucalyptus.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Lampe Berger