New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra2717
    Well how bout a gallardo centerpiece for your tea party?

Gallardo Coffee Table
    http://www.wrxfanatics.com/index.php?showtopic=46866

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    whoa! ang tibay naman ng cups! hehehe

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    onga eh. about 700+ lbs per cup, assuming na ideal 25/25/25/25 weight distribution. :D

Thanksgiving with the fam would be so much more bearable if Grandma were forced to pass the gravy around the front fender of a Lamborghini Gallardo. This odd display is set up outside the William Ashley store in downtown Toronto to promote a contest for a 20-piece set of fine china. The Gallardo was hoisted up with a crane and delicately set atop four tea cups beneath each wheel. There's literally nothing holding up this car's curb weight of 3,153 lbs. except four tiny tea cups. It's rather odd to use a high performance exotic like the Lamborghini Gallardo to excite the tea and crumpets crowd, but we suspect the car's Kermit green color is more than enough to attract interest from passersby.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    That's odd! I hate the color though.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    They could have used the heavier Murcielago. I would have been more impressed. :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    whoa!

that took balls of steel to pull off!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    very impressive!!! i'd take the gallardo anytime! the tea cups would be extra

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    that's an impressive feat... i dunno about that color though. Unusual color for a lamborghini but hey its still a lamborghini right?!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    hehe.. Tea with "G-SE"! Tibay nga ng cups, or baka walang engine sa loob

Saan to.. Mall? Only Lambos can get away with any Skittle colors. To be specific this is the Ithaca Verde color, much better on a Murcielago thou. Actually, it's a pretty cool color, ganda talaga. Gives Lambo that unique and its exotic presence. This Gun-Metal color wheels goes well with the car. Ito pics of Murcielago (Ithaca Verde/Crema) on a Murcie, konte/rare lang ganito kulay on Murcie.

Cheers!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    galeng!....re: color kahit anong kulay iyan lambo pa rin iyan :D kahit pink pa iyan imamaneho ko pa rin kung bibigyan ako

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Lambo Gallardo in a tea party...?