New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Patulong naman kung meron kayo alam na LAdies Dorm near SM North Edsa.... Darating kasi pinsan ko and wala ako alam na dorm sa sa place na yon.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Tanong tanong ka dun bro sa may GSIS ba un ung mga bahay sa likod ng carpark. Am sure madaming postings dun sa area na un

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    punta ka sa "road 13 taas". there will be a store at the side of the one-way eskenita exiting to mindanao ave. ask for mike, they own the place. we rented an apartment there for 1 year and they have a ladies' dorm. place is quiet, safe. mabilis lang nga maningil ng rent ang owners, you can't be late paying it.

sorry forgot the exact address. but if you get a tricycle at sm north, just say road 13 taas and yo will see the store on the left side where the eskenita that exits to mindanao ave is. the store is right at that corner. it's very close to sm, pwede lakarin.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    other than north edsa area ok lang?
    kami meron kaya lang bed spacer lang un, for ladies.
    boni area. pm me if interested

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I dream of living in one of these buildings, hehe!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by outmap View Post
    I dream of living in one of these buildings, hehe!
    cant help to bring back old memories, during my high school days, i used to live in a ladies dorm along p. campa. pakilala ng may ari, pamangkin ako. usually maririning mo yung mga boarders pag nagkakasabay sabay kami sa bathroom ( marami sya na hile hilera) wala pa naman daw ako malisya.

ladies dorm