New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Being a tsikot member for sometime, I've read a lot of forums here and it seems people here in general are good and loving.

Here's my problem.

I have a 2 year old male Labrador for adoption. The reason: my new landlord won't allow any pets. I'll give it free to a new owner given my conditions will be meet.

1. Love and devotion.
    2. He will not be used for stud service.
    3. He will not be sold.
    4. He will not be swapped.
    5. A spacious place for him to run around.
    6. Someone to take him out and jog EVERY 6am and 9pm.
    7. A wall and locked gates.
    8. He will NEVER be leashed all day.
    9. He will NEVER be crated all day.
    10. Treat him like a being.

The dog knows the basic commands: go, stop, sit, jump. He loves running with leash attached to a bike. He will tire you easily. Believe me.

He's black and double-coated. He's the british line of labs, lean and tall. The sporty type. Not the american line which is stocky and big. Unlike dogs who hate bathing, Labradors love the waters. He'll die to take a dive given the chance. Beach is a heaven for this dogs.

Before you ask me for pictures, please PM me and give me a good reason why I should give it to you. I've talked to a lot of people with hidden agenda and hated them after. NO BACKYARD BREEDERS please. I'm looking for a pet loving human and not a money-making creature.

That's all. God bless you all.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i love to. but i can't...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang alam ko si KCboy may bestfriend rin.

i hope you find him a new home.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sayang, can't have pets din. sniff! i miss my old dog, died of old age.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    kawawa naman.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    why don't you just move to another place? surely you love your pet more than your new place?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    malapit na palang mag 5 yrs old yong lab namin.. male and still virgin...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Well, we have a female lab in a Pampanga farm who gets a regular walk everyday with my brother-in-law. His mom even said, he never walked his own kids but he walks his dog.

We have the 3-month old puppy black lab with us, together with a year old beagle to play with, in Manila. We walk them as much as we can, as we take turns, all 6 of us in the family. Our 7-year old daughter is the best friend of the beagle and lab, named Winnie (short for Winner) and Cooper.

We have a dalmatian in our old QC house, the 2nd of 2 we have had so far. We are not breeders, we simply keep the dogs for company and friendship.

Should you entrust your lab to us, we think he best stay with the female lab in the farm, where they have all the space to run around, and flowing water from the irrigation pool.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    66bunny::: Atty. Rob C. LRCP prez texted me about your info yesterday. Unfortunately I don't have your contact number. I think he seems to be interested in your adoption request.

You can check out his profile in 4x4ph.com I think he had his email registered there or PM him for infos.

- Click here for shortcut to rob's profile

HTH

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    im sure you'll find a good fun loving human for your lab.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Labrador for adoption.