New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    im planning a week long vacation after new year. plannign to learn to be a real good surfer... any place in la union and pangasinan na ok ang surf? place i caould stay for a week (affordable shempre) and driving directions? hehehehe!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    san juan, la union by default. it is just after san fernando and there's lots of accomodation to choose from while you are in the area.

other surfbreak: mindoro beach in vigan, ilocos sur

there is also a break that i've seen off bolinao, pangasinan but i think that's for more experienced surfers.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    wow thanks you guys!? i shall check em out thanks! driving directions na lang hahanapin ko... thanks ulet! ;)

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    san juan la union, follow road going to baguio but dont take right turn to kennon nor to marcos just go straight, its around 6-7hr drive. dami na resorts dun--hacienda, surf camp, surf resort, final option etc... sayang you miss the surfbreak held there last oct 28, they held surfing clinics

pm me kung wala kang kasama i go surf almost every weekend lately, not good waves yung sa bolinao bec the backwash current kills the push of the waves and reef dun goodluck hehe

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sa agoo playa

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    san juan la union, follow road going to baguio but dont take right turn to kennon nor to marcos just go straight, its around 6-7hr drive. dami na resorts dun--hacienda, surf camp, surf resort, final option etc... sayang you miss the surfbreak held there last oct 28, they held surfing clinics

pm me kung wala kang kasama i go surf almost every weekend lately, not good waves yung sa bolinao bec the backwash current kills the push of the waves and reef dun goodluck hehe
    wow stig! cge ill inform you pag wala ako makakasama... or invite na rin kita kahit may mga kasama ako! sa jan pa kase i had some surgery this month kaya d ako makaalis nad mejo busy sa business... thanks for the info you guys! first time ko kase mag surf dito satin... sa batangas naman super minute ang waves... hehehe and yun cable wake bording is getting a little bit boring

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GerardTagayty View Post
    wow stig! cge ill inform you pag wala ako makakasama... or invite na rin kita kahit may mga kasama ako! sa jan pa kase i had some surgery this month kaya d ako makaalis nad mejo busy sa business... thanks for the info you guys! first time ko kase mag surf dito satin... sa batangas naman super minute ang waves... hehehe and yun cable wake bording is getting a little bit boring
    ok no prob...but is it safe to surf that soon na with your surgery? anyway just pm me nalang, kinda costly kasi if you travel almost every week with gas and toll prices going up hehe

wait till you get to stand up you'll forget bout wakeboarding

La union, pangasinan people. any surf spot you can recommend?