New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ito yung isa sa naalala ko:

High school ako nun sa LSQC. Bigla akong inabutan ng jebs. Tipong you can't fight the feeling anymore (naks, parang kanta). So ginawa ko nagpunta ko ng clinic kasi known na medyo bago-bago at malinis ang uni*** toilet doon.

Grabe yung nilabas ko, killer ang amoy. Problema, wala akong tissue. Kaya wala na kong nagawa. Ginamit ko na ang puting panyo ko. Tapos iniwan ko sa likod ng bowl.

All the while, may katok ng katok sa labas. English teacher ko palang babae. Afterwards pasimple lang akong naglakad palayo. Siguro ilang hakbang pa lang ako bigla na siyang sumigaw: "Ay p*ta, may tumae!"

Napatakbo ako bigla (kasi ang daming nakarinig). Sa bilis ng takbo ko at sa sobrang hiya, nakarating ako ng McDonald's Retiro. Hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lambing kuya lang yan, i told him, if d na kita tinataehan, d na kita mahal.....hehehe. uto uto namn.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    otep,
    ang baho nga talaga!!!!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy
    i had this bad habit of farting on my little bro's face when he watches tv, 1 time, i farted, but sshit came out too, the funny thing was, after i shitted saq face nya and after taking a shower na, my bro was still watching tv and didn't notice that **** was all over his face n shoulder.

:lol:

KCboy: yan din ang gawain ng kuya ko nung bata pa kami pero walang ebak hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    me til now gawa ko pa but d na ****, hot gases nalang, kakahiya na din sa shoti ko. minsan nga booger namn lagay ko sa face n hair nya.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    nyah. and here i was wishing i had a big brother. buti na lang wala!!!!!
    :bwahaha:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tsinita,
    if i was ur big brother, id love u to death.hehehe.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    eto yung tinuro sa amin ni teacher nung grade one...

DEFINITION OF DIFFERENT KINDS OF SH*T
    SH*T aka JEBAKS

most of these are thru personal experiences... just imagine while reading...

THE GHOST SH*T - The kind where you feel sh*t come out, see sh*t on the toilet paper, but there's no sh*t in the bowl.
    THE CLEAN SH*T - The kind where you feel sh*t come out, see sh*t in the bowl, but there's no sh*t on the toilet paper.
    THE WET SH*T - You wipe your ass fifty times and it still feels unwiped. So you end up putting toilet paper between your ass and your underwear so you dont ruin them with those dreadful skid marks.
    THE SECOND WAVE SH*T - This sh*t happens when you've finished, your pants are up to your knees,and you suddenly realize you have to sh*t some more.
    THE BRAIN HEMORRAHAGE THROUGH YOUR NOSE SH*T - Also known as "Pop a Vein in your Forehead Sh*t". You have to strain so much to get it out that you turn purple and practically have a stroke.
    THE LINCOLN LOG SH*T- The kind of sh*t that's so enormous you're afraid to flush it down without first breaking it up into little pieces with the toilet brush.
    THE NOTORIOUS DRINKER SH*T- The kind of sh*t you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the tread mark left on the bottom of the toilet bowl after you flush.
    THE "GEE, I REALLY WISH I COULD SH*T" SH*T- The kind where you want to sh*t, but even after straining your guts out all you can do is sit on the toilet, cramped and farting.
    THE WET CHEEKS SH*T - Also known as the "Power Dump". That's the kind that comes out of your ass so fast that your butt cheeks get splashed with the toilet water.
    THE LIQUID SH*T - That's the kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out of your butt, splashes all over the side of the toilet bowl and, at the same time,burns your butt.
    THE CROWD PLEASER - This sh*t is so intriguing in size and/or appearance that you have to show it to someone before flushing.
    THE MOOD ENHANCER - This sh*t occurs after a lengthy period of constipation, thereby allowing you to be your old self again.
    THE RITUAL - This sh*t occurs at the same time each day and is accomplished with the aid of a newspaper.
    THE GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORDS SH*T- A sh*t so noteworthy it should be recorded for future generations.
    THE AFTERSHOCK SH*T - This sh*t has an odor so powerful than anyone entering the vicinity within the next 7 hours is affected.
    THE "HONEYMOON'S OVER" SH*T - This is any sh*t created in the presence of another person.
    THE GROANER - A sh*t so huge it cannot exit without vocal assistance.
    THE FLOATER - Characterized by its floatability, this sh*t has been known to resurface after many flushings.
    THE RANGER - A sh*t which refuses to let go. It is usually necessary to engage in a rocking or bouncing motion, but quite often the only solution is to push it away with a small piece of toilet paper.
    THE PHANTOM - This appears in the toilet mysteriously and no one will admit to putting it there.
    THE PEEK-A-BOO - Now you see it, now you don't. This sh*t is playing games with you. Requires patience and muscle control.
    THE BOMBSHELL - it comes as a complete surprise at a time that is either inappropriate to sh*t (while on a bus or having a haircut) or you are nowhere near sh*tting facilities.
    THE SNAKE CHARMER - A long skinny sh*t which has managed to coil itself into a frightening position - usually harmless.
    THE OLYMPIC SH*T - This occurs exactly 5 minutes prior to the start of any competitive event in which you are entered and bears a close resemblance to the Drinker's Sh*t.
    THE BACK-TO-NATURE SH*T - This may be of any variety but is always deposited either in the woods or while hiding behind the passenger side of your car.
    THE PEBBLES-FROM-HEAVEN SH*T - An adorable collection of small sh*t in a cluster, often a gift from God when you actually CAN'T sh*t.
    PREMEDITATED SH*T - Laxative induced. Doesn't count.
    ENERGIZER vs DURACELL SH*T - Also known as a "Still Going" sh*t.
    THE POWER DUMP **** - The kind that comes out so fast, you barely get your pants down when you're done.
    THE LIQUID PLUMBER - This is so big it plugs up the toilet and it overflows all over the floor. (You should have followed the advice from the Lincoln Log Sh*t.)
    THE SPINAL TAP - The kind of sh*t that hurts so much coming out, you'd swear it's got to be coming out sideways.
    THE "I THINK I'M GIVING BIRTH THROUGH MY ASSHOLE" SH*T - Similar to the Lincoln Log and The Spinal Tap Sh*ts. The shape and size of the thing resembles a beer can. Vacuous air space remains in the rectum for some time afterwards.
    THE PORRIDGE - The type that comes out like toothpaste, and just keeps on coming. You have two choices: (a) flush and keep going, or (b) risk it piling up to your butt while you sit there helpless.
    THE "I'M GOING TO CHEW MY FOOD BETTER" SH*T - When the bag of chips you ate last night lacerates the insides of your rectum on the way out in the morning.
    THE "I THINK I'M TURNING INTO A BUNNY" SH*T - When you drop lots of cute, little round ones that look like marbles and make tiny splashing sounds when they hit the water.
    THE "WHAT THE HELL DIED IN HERE?" SH*T - Also sometimes referred to as The Toxic Dump. Of course you don't warn anyone of the poisonous bathroom odor. Instead, you stand innocently near the door and enjoy the show as they come out running and gasping for air.
    THE "I JUST KNOW THERE'S A TURN STILL DANGLING THERE" SH*T- Where you just sit there patiently and wait for the last cling-on to drop off because if you wipe now, it's going to smear all over the place.

KCboy: kawawa sayo shoti mo :lol:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Kwentong Jebaks