New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    BTW, sa Robinson dito sa amim libre SC kapag 1st day of showing nang kahit anong pelikula. Mag-eenjoy ako dyan. Sana.

Okay din na priority ka sa pila.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sa ibang restaurants ni hohonor nila yung government issued IDs like passport or driver's license..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Iba naiisip ko when I see the "SC" acronym. (Maybe because of the other "SC" thread... heheheh )

There are some restaurants that are very SC friendly. Whenever we eat at CPK with my mom, CPK applies the SC discount to the most expensive dish and drink.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    The way i see it, that's one of the most basic forms of getting something back for the taxes you've been paying all your life. So hell yes for me...sana hindi pa bankrupt ang PH government by that time.

i just wished they made processing senior discounts a lot faster though; lalong tatanda sa kakaantay yung senior citizen and the people behind them ^_^.

Di ba wala namang babayaran ang establishment sa senior discount? So their lack of enthusiasm has more to do with the hassles of processing the senior discount?

So totoo lang kasi, merong din mga senior na magugulang. Not so long ago this nice old lady just walked pass me and cut through the line at SM supermarket. What was i supposed to do, sitahin ko? Baka magfake ng heart attack dun, ako pang palalabasin na bastos(note to self: try this trick once i hit 60 :D )
    Diba meron naman exclusive line for seniors?

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

#retzing

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

#retzing
    Not all establishments have this sir, e.g. Jollibee, KFC. Mercury Drug has a senior lane, but again, processing the booklet etc does take time. Sana me e-card na lang or something, barcode scan na lang, ok na

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I would definitely avail of it IF I reach 60.

Quote Originally Posted by MrQ5 View Post
    malaking tulong yan lalo pag lumabas na mga sakit ng katandaan, 20% +12%vat ito ang ang discount nila gaya ng parents kk, kamamahal pa naman ng gamot nila.
    ang da best eh yung priority sa pila.
    I think this is the best benefit of the senior citizen card.

Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    The way i see it, that's one of the most basic forms of getting something back for the taxes you've been paying all your life. So hell yes for me...sana hindi pa bankrupt ang PH government by that time.
    Yes this is the one of the few good benefits that I see.

Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    pag sa restaurants and fast food.. kung ano lang yung ni order nung Senior Citizen.. yun lang may discount..

may mga lugar na maganda may Senior Citizen.. like sa Makati.. kahit araw araw ka manood nang sine libre.. pag bday mo may cake pa! tapos libre health care..

sa manila parang ganon na din yata sila..
    I really like the senior citizen benefit at Makati. Aside from the free cine and birthday cake, they also give out 1,500 cash every 6 mos and no color coding. My Lola said there's free parking pa at GB1. The seniors in my family don't avail of the health care benefits though. It's safer to go to the best doctor you could afford.

Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Diba by law standard yan? naiiba lang ata dyan is yun araw ng libreng sine sa mall hehe

Hassle din kaya yan pag nagpalit ng mayor palit design gaya ng ginawa ni erap palit design nanaman kaya kuha nanaman ng bago.
    LGUs have their own benefits afaik. Standard yung discount for medicine. Sa food naman, they should standardize it. Some restos give a discount before or after tax. Then some would give a discount for the whole table while others would only discount the senior citizen. We patronize those stores that give the whole 20% discount.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

#retzing
    Yup. They have a Senior Citizen counter at Landmark. We rarely use that line because some seniors avail of the 5% discount on grocery and there's a booklet where you need to fill out the items so it takes longer. I told my Mom to avail of that but she thinks it is too much hassle.

I used to cringe when my Mom would use her senior card when we go to restos but now I even ask her for it :bwahaha: Sometimes I think my Mom and her friends eat out more often because of the discount
    Last edited by _Cathy_; June 18th, 2014 at 02:46 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kukuha pa din ako....
    sayang libreng sine and discount.....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa Starbucks, 2 drinks with discount ang pwede i-avail ng SC, err, Senion Citizen, for every transaction. Pati food pala ganun din.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Op kors kuha ako nyan. Laking tulong din yan lalo na sa medicine. Lahi pa naman kami ng high blood, heart attack at stroke.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Malayo pa ko dyan, pero iyan ang unang una ko kukuhanin pagdating ng 2039.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Kung umabot ka 60years old  kukuha ka senior citizen card?