New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Kung ikaw ang presidente ng Pilipinas, ano ang iyong gagagwin, mga adhikain, at paano mo papatakbuhin ang ating bansa???

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i'd force everyone in tsikot to search first before creating a new thread

meron nang similar thread dati pa

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Pag dadamputin ko lahat ng squatter at itatapon ko sa isang isla para i-cultivate whatever crops ang pwede ilagay dun. Forced labor para may makain sila. Men will do the farming, women will do the laundry and cooking. Kids will either be forced into school into another island, or if they are not interested in studying, they will have to farm.

Twenty four/seven security around the island. Shoot to kill ang escapees.

Sa mga taga-CHR na mag reklamo papatapon ko rin. I will have another island for detainees to do the same thing. Problem of congested jail solved. Naging productive pa ang mga lintek na yan. I only utilized 3 islands in the process. Kung mas marami, then more islands will be used. Some part fishing, some part farming.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ganun ang Airport ko.....

Last edited by hein; May 5th, 2011 at 09:40 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    declare martial rule (kamay na bayani fernado.. ) . Upgrade our military to become a real Armed Forces of the Phils. and not Alms Forces of Pabaon..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Strictly enforce seperation of Church and State.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    - Common sense.
    - Fix the imbalance by taking away the some of the power from the lower and higher classes and put it in the middle classes.
    - Common sense.
    - Tell the CHR to shove it up their bottoms most of the time.
    - Enact laws that strictly enforce the separation of church and state.
    - Make it so that voting is not a right, but a privilege based on educational attainment and taxes paid (excluding VAT and all that crap). In other words, make it so that those who do not contribute to society have no say in how the country should be run, but provide ways for such people to eventually be contributing members.
    - Common sense.
    - Focus and more investment on agriculture, not call centers and nursing. A balanced use of natural resources without overburdening the environment. No mercy for those who abuse natural resources.
    - Revamp of all traffic laws and regulations in the country. With a temporary heavy bias against PUV's due to their numbers and frequent misconducts until their numbers dwindle to acceptable levels, in addition to more responsibilities/liabilities for pedestrians.
    - Fix public transportation in such a way that people would no longer have to rely on wasteful, inefficient vehicles for transport. Maybe some kind of government-run bus service that pays its drivers a flat fee instead of performance-based salaries. (And I'd ban such things, too.)
    - An alternative public transport system that would eventually kill the jeepneys on the road.
    - Did I mention common sense?
    - Enact a law that restricts demonstrations and rallies to places where they cannot bother other citizens or restrict traffic flow.
    - A heavy hand towards insurgents but provide a path for forgiveness and amnesty to those who wish to reform. In other words, no mercy sa mga gagawa ng gulo. This goes for those stupid leftist groups, too.
    - Temporary, short-term solution to problematic military: hire Blackwater or some other mercenary outfit.
    - Forced but reasonably hard labor for inmates.
    - Find another country to serve as mediator to MILF talks aside from Malaysia.
    - I think I forgot to mention common sense.
    - Get rid of all squatters in Metro Manila. If it involves an iron fist, then so be it.
    - National ID system. Run and implemented by a foreign company with only a minimal presence in this country. The less contact it has with people here, the better, for security.
    - Generally smash the rebellious streak prevalent amongst the people here, both using soft-handed and heavy-handed approaches. (If you have a problem, let's talk it out. Pero kapag gagawa ka ng gulo, wala na ako patawad sa iyo.)

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jave View Post
    - Common sense.
    - Fix the imbalance by taking away the some of the power from the lower and higher classes and put it in the middle classes.
    - Common sense.
    - Tell the CHR to shove it up their bottoms most of the time.
    - Enact laws that strictly enforce the separation of church and state.
    - Make it so that voting is not a right, but a privilege based on educational attainment and taxes paid (excluding VAT and all that crap). In other words, make it so that those who do not contribute to society have no say in how the country should be run, but provide ways for such people to eventually be contributing members.
    - Common sense.
    - Focus and more investment on agriculture, not call centers and nursing. A balanced use of natural resources without overburdening the environment. No mercy for those who abuse natural resources.
    - Revamp of all traffic laws and regulations in the country. With a temporary heavy bias against PUV's due to their numbers and frequent misconducts until their numbers dwindle to acceptable levels, in addition to more responsibilities/liabilities for pedestrians.
    - Fix public transportation in such a way that people would no longer have to rely on wasteful, inefficient vehicles for transport. Maybe some kind of government-run bus service that pays its drivers a flat fee instead of performance-based salaries. (And I'd ban such things, too.)
    - An alternative public transport system that would eventually kill the jeepneys on the road.
    - Did I mention common sense?
    - Enact a law that restricts demonstrations and rallies to places where they cannot bother other citizens or restrict traffic flow.
    - A heavy hand towards insurgents but provide a path for forgiveness and amnesty to those who wish to reform. In other words, no mercy sa mga gagawa ng gulo. This goes for those stupid leftist groups, too.
    - Temporary, short-term solution to problematic military: hire Blackwater or some other mercenary outfit.
    - Forced but reasonably hard labor for inmates.
    - Find another country to serve as mediator to MILF talks aside from Malaysia.
    - I think I forgot to mention common sense.
    - Get rid of all squatters in Metro Manila. If it involves an iron fist, then so be it.
    - National ID system. Run and implemented by a foreign company with only a minimal presence in this country. The less contact it has with people here, the better, for security.
    - Generally smash the rebellious streak prevalent amongst the people here, both using soft-handed and heavy-handed approaches. (If you have a problem, let's talk it out. Pero kapag gagawa ka ng gulo, wala na ako patawad sa iyo.)
    Parang puro common sense ang nakita ko rito, ha?....

(It is not common, bro....)

13.0K:funa:

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Di yata pwede, magpi-people power yan mga yan. Kung pagbabarilin naman, i-invade tayo ng US. At magkakaroon ng election, mahihirap din ang boboto.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by lancy09 View Post
    Di yata pwede, magpi-people power yan mga yan. Kung pagbabarilin naman, i-invade tayo ng US. At magkakaroon ng election, mahihirap din ang boboto.
    I think getting invaded by the US of A might be a good thing. They invaded Iraq and poured billions in development. They subjugated Japan and poured billions in development. They crushed Germany and poured billions for recovery. They defeated Russia during the cold war and then poured in billions in aid and investment. See the pattern?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Kung Ikaw Ang Presidente ng Pilipinas......