New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by SidCoronel View Post
    Even Einstein won't be able to answer this question.

Try asking the bureau of immigration

My question to you is... Are you racist?
    he is a husband whose wife was allegedly harassed by this dude.
    if your wife was treated unfairly what would you do? me? i'd confront the guy, and he'd act like a wiseass i'd pull his wisdom tooth with a vise grip. earthlyken is one of a kind. instead of reporting the matter to the police fortwith, he posted first here. what a tsikoteer. i nominate him as tsikoteer of the year.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not gonna lose sleep over this. Yun neighbor mo seems truly sorry about what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    ako naman kuya big, halos araw araw nakasabay ko yan si will devaugn tama ba spelling, grabe naisep walang bang trabaho 'tong taong to. after lunch nasa gym, rush hour nasa gym, 10-11pm nasa gym.

so dun ko na-realize na hinde dapat i-lookup ang mga taong ganito na sobrang papogi nga at paganda ng katawan, pero wala naman ibang ginagawa. it dawned to me that time, na hinde ako pwedeng maging katulad nila, I still have a purpose in life that is to pursue my dreams. eh sila papogi sa gym pati mga matrona saka bakla ginagawa nila conquest. natiklo nya yun sa big bro na girl eh, yun ang ganda ng wangkata, kasabayan ko din minsan yun eh, pero ang gusto ata nun imported.
    malay mo stock holder sya...like a friend of mine kaya laging andun..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    hindi kuya big, madali naman makita sa mata kung puros papogi lang eh, they can't hide that

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345