New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I just saw the new Knight Rider movie tonight and I think it was pretty kool!! I bet some of the US tsikoteers seen it! so what do you guys think of the new Knight Rider!?

aite, peace.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5V9Fkgtc4Y&NR=1"]YouTube - NBC New Knight Rider 30 sec promo[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e9wgshS0qI&feature=related"]YouTube - two minute new knight rider preview[/ame]

aite, peace.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    I was already expecting the car to be really cool but after seeing the vids it's outa this world!

Xenon headlights coming as standard, K.I.T.T has definitely arrived.

But for me the best improvement is K.I.T.T's voice. He now sports a macho, gravel like voice unlike the 80's version that sounded like he always had nasal congestion while talking through an analog phone

Can't wait to see this! :rockon:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    All I've seen and heard about the new Knight Rider TV movie (series pilot?) is KITT's handsome new body, a black Mustang.

That's definitely much better than the wimpy old Trans Am.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    That's definitely much better than the wimpy old Trans Am.

I would have not called a Trans Am back in the 80's wimpy (it's V6 were) however, Trans Am's are pretty quick cars... BTW, Sara in the Knight Rider movie is HOTT, I love brunette's with blue eyes...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Self-regeneration? - Whew!

"Don't even think about it!" - Hhhmmm....

"They'll never learn".... Awesome!

5404:knit:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    As a watcher of the original series........ I'll have to say........
    Having a Ford car playing KITT is sacrilege!

He He. Everyone knows only a GM car can play KITT like say..... the new Camaro. A custom coupe version by Chevy in black would've been nice.

-pic from Automobilemag.com

Again, that's just me though.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    As a watcher of the original series........ I'll have to say........
    Having a Ford car playing KITT is sacrilege!

He He. Everyone knows only a GM car can play KITT like say..... the new Camaro. A custom coupe version by Chevy in black would've been nice.

-pic from Automobilemag.com

Again, that's just me though.
    Why not up the ante and have Chevy feature its new 620BHP Corvette ZR1?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I can agree with you on that JAP. I can still remember painting our cars midnight blue then, with running LED lights in front, to emulate Michael Knight's TransAm KITT....And myself, with KITT in a good number of pictures at Universal Studios.....

Just like a Back To The Future remake should have a De Lorean car, with the flux capacitor....(One of the best rides....hehehe)

5404:knit:

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I guess the show rekindled the Ford/Chevy fanboi thing. I didn't get to watch it. Actually, I wasn't even aware of it. I've been on an MXC Vol 1-3 marathon with my older daughter.

There was a good discussion between the pro-Ford and pro-GM among my friends. But, I can't remember much because the discussion deteriorated into juvenile "He loves David Hasselhoff!"kind of jokes......bunch of clowns
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; February 19th, 2008 at 11:09 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Knight Rider!!