New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    alam ko dapat buhay si lancelot eh..

ewan ko napasin ko lang talaga si keira..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kulang ung story..pero atleast the battle scenes were good..bitin nga lang.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I guess i expected too much from this film. I was soooooo disappointed.

The actor who played Arthur simply sucked!!! He was like drunk the whole film.

The ending was so frickin corny!

Kiera is a different story altogether though.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mababaw yung story... sabagay, yung story was supposed to be the "real" king arthur and not the king arthur of legend.
    the battlescenes are not that great compared to say... LOTR 2 or LOTR3, or Gladiator (w/ Russel Crowe), or Braveheart, or the Patriot (both with Mel Gibson). mas oks pa yung battlescenes sa Joan of Arc (w/ Mila Jovovich) :D
    oks lang yung chick.... pero liv tyler pa rin ako :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    By the way, could someone please refresh my memory... ano yung country na pinanggalingan nung knights?

I think its fictitious. If it is, why not embellish the story more. Besides, AFAIK, the only thing confirmed about Artorius is that he's Roman. As to his deeds and everything else, no one knows for sure.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    britain.. ata?.. if i remember right parang tinatawag siyagn traydor becuase of the things he did for rome to get his freedom

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    The knights were from Sarmatia. They were sons (or grandsons) of the legendary warriors from that land. The warriors' lives were spared by the Romans since they were fascinated by their fighting skills and determination. As an agreement, their sons and the sons of their sons, will serve in the Roman Empire as knights for 15 years ... assigned to wherever.

Arthur, in the story, was a the son of a Roman (assigned in Britain) and a Briton (syempre babae).

That was the part of the story I understood until Guinevere came into the picture ... everything was a blur and I was drooling. I think I'll have to watch it again.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ayun! Sarmatia! Anyways, as it turns out, there was an area referred to as Sarmatia. Dun yung Kazakhs ngaron.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako naman I liked it. maybe because i expected a really crappy movie and set my expectations really low hehehe
    kulang though sa development yung friendship ni lancelot and arthur

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    muntik ko pa niyaya si mrs manood ng king arthur..buti na lang may review na ganito....ibang movie na lng cguro..hehehehe

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
king arthur