The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Died of an apparent heart attack, too young

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Died of an apparent heart attack, too young
    probably due to the use of steroids for a long time. steroids clog arteries.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    I am sure, di siya gumamit ng 'brain entrainment". "Brain entrainment" could save your life!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    I beg to disagree, Its probably genetics and unhealthy eating, google " low testosterone heart disease " and "african american predisposition to hypertension"

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    I beg to disagree, Its probably genetics and unhealthy eating, google " low testosterone heart disease " and "african american predisposition to hypertension"
    Is this like, after years of progressive training and the guy suddenly stops his healthy lifestyle?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Is this like, after years of progressive training and the guy suddenly stops his healthy lifestyle?
    Sir, are we so sure are he practiced a healthy lifestyle? Google also "kimbo slice ****" then images, he looked great but he partied all night, constantly