New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. FrankDrebin Guest
    Kelan po ibabalik ang Search Function?

Ang hirap po kasing isa-isahin ang mga pages sa pag-hahanap sa topic na gusto ninyo.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Umaandar na pre

3. FrankDrebin Guest
    You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Logged in user: FrankDrebin [logout]

Forgotten your password?

Bakit ako wala?!?!

Baka Mods and Admins lang?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ah oo nga..... maybe sa mods and admins lang....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PJKID and Frank

Sir even the Moderators has no access to the search function. This is due to the server load testing... if we use the search function lakas ang server load niya... medyo inaalign pa namin

Kahit po kami mga Admins ganon din we can turn on the search function pero dahil po sa load testing we decide to disable it.

rest assured by next year hopefully we could enable it again.. once loading test is complete

6. FrankDrebin Guest
    Roger that sir boknoyxtrm2001!

I guess we'll wait for it hopefully next year. I hope tsikot won't permanently disable it.

7. FrankDrebin Guest
    OT: Sir boknoyxtrm2001, me alam po ba kayong shop na pwedeng bilhan ng OEM foglight ng Isuzu XTRM? Bilis pang mabasag nun?!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    huh???

e ba't sa akin gumagana???

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano raw mazda mazda...

naka disable po yan....

Hehehe matsek nga ulit

Frank,

Meron,

Gusto mo.. PM mo ako

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir Raney.... sa akin din gumagana hehehehe... wag niyo na po i-disable hehehehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Kelan po ibabalik ang Search Function?