New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv5d2mXy7dY"]YouTube - Mad Driving Skills[/ame]

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    wow!!! ANG GALING! kaya ba ng noypi yan?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    IMO, filipino drivers (esp. taxi, jeep drivers) are one of the best drivers in the world, kasi in other countries, they rely on traffic lights, and highways, and etc. Here sa philippines, in order for you to drive, you have to learn how to make singit-singit sa traffic, etc.

Well, thats what i think.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by marv25 View Post
    IMO, filipino drivers (esp. taxi, jeep drivers) are one of the best drivers in the world, kasi in other countries, they rely on traffic lights, and highways, and etc. Here sa philippines, in order for you to drive, you have to learn how to make singit-singit sa traffic, etc.

Well, thats what i think.
    +1 some drivers in other countries nga doesnt know how to drive pa nga if they lost just 1 of their sidemirrors eh ..

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sisiw yan kay Russ Swift

Ako? Sa panaginip lang herherher.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Wow ang lupit. I wish I could drive like that

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    i think theyre all hyundai test drivers .. so kaya pala ..

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hanep tong mga to! Pero wala yan compared to our drivers here in the Philippines

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    yeah. nabubuhay tayo dito kung mag-brownout at walang trafic lights. Sa ibang countries, nag-pile up na siguro yung mga sasakyan. Dito ok lang kung pundi lahat ng brake lights. Ok lang rin kung walang side mirror. Dito, maliliit yung mga daan, doon naman, malalaki. Nakakadrive ang mga matatanda doon, pero dito, mahihirapan sila. )

kaya nyo 'to?