New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    we all know what karma means, and some believe in it and some doesn't..

so ang gusto ko lang malaman is, kapag gumawa ka ng masama towards sa kapwa tao mo, pano mo malalaman na kung yung masamang bagay na nagawa mo sa tao na yun ay ang karma pala niya..? vice-versa, parang ginamit ka lang ni karma

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Karma is like good & evil. Some believe that if you have done something toward other's either bad or good, things will happen to you too. Well, since we lived in not so perfect world all of us will experience something that has to be done. Not a single person could get away with this, it is part of our daily live's and we are bound to get hurt's or happy. Not even JESUS could get away the wickedness of mankind.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    What I know is karma started with hinduism and buddhism.

Funny is a lot of catholic pinoys believe and usually use the word karma when another person does something bad to them.

Is karma part of catholicism?

Seriously I don't know and to be honest I don't beleive in karma.

There are hints of christian tradition or something but mostly it's with hinduism and buddhism.

anyways here's the meaning in wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    di din ako naniniwala sa mga ganyan.alang pinag kaiba sa feng shui yan.madami naniniwala pero nunka ang daming mahirap sa mga intsik.
    lahat ng bagay e ayon sa kung ano na nakaplano sa buhay mo.kahit na gumawa kapa ng isang milyon kalokohan, meron at meron paring magandang bagay na darating sa buhay mo di lang puro kalokohan din.sample nalang, yong bansang hapon, diba madami silang pinarusahan nong ww2, bakit ngayon asensado pa bansa nila.kaya kung totoo yang karma, dapat till now gapang padin yang mga hapones nayan.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    karma, in our pinoy definition, is a sort of revenge of fate towards a person if he did something wrong in the past. i personally do not believe on this, i mean comon, bad things happen to people everytime, even if you are the kindest saint or a brutal criminal.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    personally, you can call it also as "malas" medyo exags lang ang term na karma para mas nakaka-takot or nakaka-kunsensya ang dating

btw karma has been discussed before. i think this may help.

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...ighlight=karma

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    karma has a negative connotation pagdating sa atin, bihira kse magamit ang good karma sa mga usapan.

"What comes around, goes around" <----- parang simple explanation ng karma

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    *vtec- dude, they do have bad karma. and still has it. malaking problem pa rin sa kanila yung nuclear contamination from the bombs of ww2. kids are still born with physical abnormalities. yung pag angat ulit ng japan after the war is because all of japan helped each other out. it was the nation that strived for it. oh, and they were helped by other countries financially after the war.

btt- karma i think is in all religions. because, religion, all of them, always preach to do good. the problem will be, to whose good will it be, bin laden and his followers has a funny way of saying and showing it. hehehe