New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747 View Post
    doon pala nakuha ang pag ka romantiko ni fafa flagg
    Hindi po ako si Jack the Ripper... mas matanda si M54 sakin...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pareho kse ng tubo ng bigote c Hitler at Jose Rizal kaya nakiliti ung imagination ng iba, nagawan tuloy ng kwento :D

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    malayo ngang si jack the ripper si JP kasi ala namang alingasngas na naikwento si zaide na ganon killing scenario nong time ng mga espanol dito e.pwede pa siguro si boni kasi itak ang hawak

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    if we will analyze Rizal and his hatred for the Dominican Order (mga taga Uste) and his fictional character of Padre Damaso na nagkarun ng pagnanasa kay Maria Clara. I would say he has the qualities of Jack the Ripper.

usually kase alter ego ng isang manunulat yun villain niya sa story eh. kumbaga dark side niya si Padre Damaso. correct me if i'm wrong but I also recall that he was also implying that Padre Damaso had some skeletons in his closet - dead bodies of girls that he molested and rape.

come to think of it, may possibility nga.

=====================

now regarding Rizal being the dad of Hitler. Rizal fought for the more inferior race. despite his stature as one of the filipino elites, he still cared for the underdog. Hitler on the other hand, wanted to annihilate the race that he perceived to be inferior.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Probably Rizal did experiment on things that he could not do in his own country. The facts mentioned can't be just ignored. The fact that he is a foreigner who just went in and out of london easily could be the very reason that Jack the Reaper was never apprehended by Police.

This case should be re-opened and investigated further and with the advent of new police technologies plus DNA could very well help in solving this unsolved crime.

Now I have asked my wife about this matter just now. My wife being a lawyer and an investigative official of the national bureu has this to say to me:

"Tumigil ka na nga dyan sa kalokohan mo at pag foforum mo dyan sa tsikot at pinagloloko ka lang nyan, umpisahan mo na yung labada mo at tanghali na"!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Jack the Ripper was left-handed, Rizal was not...well at least sa picture hinde

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    hmm... sa panahon ngayon, pde pa kaya sila (Jose Rizal and Adolf Hitler) kunan ng specimens for DNA testing?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sa pagkaalam ko Hitler's body was never found. it was the communists who found his alleged "body" after committing suicide daw. pero di na kasi na-confirm kase nag-iringan na yun dalawang saviours after WWII hence the Cold war. and the result of germany being stripped into 2: East (communist) and West (democratic) Berlin.

hindi kaya ang totoong dahilan kumbakit nag-away ang dalawang superpowers is bec. they found out the real purpose of WWII. to awaken or to introduce the sleeping giant ... hitler, japan, axis powers were just part of puppet game. kasi up to now, hindi ko talaga maintindihan kumbakit napaka-clueless ng America sa Pearl Harbor attack.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Of all suspects bat si Jose Rizal naman naisip?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    if we will analyze Rizal and his hatred for the Dominican Order (mga taga Uste) and his fictional character of Padre Damaso na nagkarun ng pagnanasa kay Maria Clara. I would say he has the qualities of Jack the Ripper.

usually kase alter ego ng isang manunulat yun villain niya sa story eh. kumbaga dark side niya si Padre Damaso. correct me if i'm wrong but I also recall that he was also implying that Padre Damaso had some skeletons in his closet - dead bodies of girls that he molested and rape.

come to think of it, may possibility nga.

OB pre, si Ma. Clara ay ang anak ni P. Damaso, la sya pagnanasa dun. Si P. Salvi ang may pagnanasa kay Ma. Clara (at nakuha nya, ehehehe).

Wala naman skeletons si P. Damaso re dead girls. Di nya naman kailangan patayin e. Mismong asawa ni Kapitan Tiago, kaya niya e...

Take note na wala ginawa si P. Damaso kundi mag-menyek, therefore, following your reasoning, tama ka about that author/villain theory, ganun lang naman ang ebidensya na lumabas kay J. Rizal, Jack the Menyek sya, not the Ripper... ahihi...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Jose Rizal was Jack the Ripper