New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm paano na kaya kapag energizer ang nagkaroon ng scandal? kuneho pa man din

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ok lang kung kuneho saka si jollibee, match na match sila. walang human component. kahit mag-kaanak sila ng stuff toy, no prob sa'kin.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chieffy View Post
    hmm paano na kaya kapag energizer ang nagkaroon ng scandal? kuneho pa man din
    mukang mahaba yng scandal na yan.. tagal ma-low batt si energizer bunny

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by space invader View Post
    mukang mahaba yng scandal na yan.. tagal ma-low batt si energizer bunny
    oo nga ano, and to think sya pa mag-play ng female role.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ano kaya ngayon feeling ng mga responsable sa video na yon, me ibang crew na kita ang mukha doon eh.

nangagatog na siguro

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lolo pepe View Post
    nag respond lang ang jollibee dun sa email ng complaining parents. mas discourteous yata naman kung walang response, di ba?
    ah, true enough. i must have missed that part. i agree with you that the customer deserves a response.

but i'm not sure why these parenting organizations are writing Jollibee in the first place then. if it's kind of an fyi, then ok sana, but i hope they're not blaming the company in any way... :confused:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i have that *** scandal and its my top video scandal, nakakaaliw, but truthfully these videos should not reach or be viewed by minors like 3-7 yrs old, however with cellphone's bluetooth every scandal could be easily passed around, NTC has no stand on this beacuse it would already be invasion of privacy, they cant filter the bluetoothed files, and the worst thisng that could happen is when these videos are to be viewed by the kids... its immoral for them to see these, by these age they barely knew the birds and the bees then come these sleazy scandal...

for us, let us just be reasonably guided that these video scandal of any sort will not viewed by the kids...

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    I can already see the top level management lining up the mascot guys nila for interrogation.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gawan na rin si ronald at si grimace.

fanget naman na scandal to.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    ah, true enough. i must have missed that part. i agree with you that the customer deserves a response.

but i'm not sure why these parenting organizations are writing Jollibee in the first place then. if it's kind of an fyi, then ok sana, but i hope they're not blaming the company in any way... :confused:

They secretly wanted to be the one doing it.

:laughbounce:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
jolibee's answer to the scandal