New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by gretzy
    i agree, they should not limit theirselves to both of them

they must expand their world
    but not to the extent of ruining their marriage!!!

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    of course! what i meant was, they should develop new hobbies, go out with their friends once in a while, so that when they go home they have new things to talk about

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I salute the guy, his love for his wife is so immense...to the point of letting her go to find her own happiness....sacrificing himself in a process....

His kind is a rare breed nowadays...I for once asked myself after reading the story... Can I do the same path if same scenario happens to our marriage???

Probably not....my mind tells me its a noble thing to do but my heart says the opposite....

I thing I am not as good as that person when it comes to this matter... and I hope I dont come across with that kind of scenario....

But who knows? there's a saying that you will never know what's up on the hill until you reach it......

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    si joe malamang talaga may deep understanding ng love, sa tagal nyang ginagawa yung show nya, he must have learned something from it talaga

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup...it is his profession anyway....

I havent seen his wife though.... Way back in early 90s when i was still working in ortigas area, I used to see him and other jocks of DWTM, and RX 93 and other FM radio stations in the vicinity...most of the time hes alone or with his male colleague...having lunch at ortigas area.....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Been there, done that... :D

Darating talaga a buhay mag-asawa yan. Honeymoon stage for mariage is 1-7 years, You will never get tired of your loved one. Until in the 8th year dun na maguumpisa ang trials; reunions and other sorts of group meet. That's when married couples are awaken to the real world where everyone and everything exists.

Sa susunod na yung iba... hehehe :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ituloy mo na ungas.................herhehrehrehr

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Both individuals will have to accept and respect one's privacy. Especially that new technology s catching up; like texts and emails. Your only hope is that the trust you gave to one another will not be broken in the process. Loving someone is easier said than being done. Without trust, how can you honestly say that you really love someone? Once a person is hurt, it will stay that way for a long time, sometimes longer than expected...

Sa susunod na ulit, hirap magtype pag nagloloko ang wireless keyboard... puro shortcuts! Nawawala ako sa tyempo magsulat.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    si ungas parang gustong palitan si joe 'd mango. how about jon 'd banana?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by afrasay
    si ungas parang gustong palitan si joe 'd mango. how about jon 'd banana?
    PWEDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Joe D Mango's letter