New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Most scientists are skeptics. Thats why u have stuff like that coming out.

While religious people have a tendency to become fanatical to their beliefs.

Well, its good that there is a balance between the extreme rightwing conservative religious ideology and extreme leftwing liberal godless ideology

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hmmm....I'm not betting at this time...we'll see...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Luap
    hmmm....I'm not betting at this time...we'll see...

herehrehrehrehrehr!!!

4. FrankDrebin Guest
    Maybe He is a FedEx delivery guy at that time?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    can't contest the power of God.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Belief (or faith) begins where scientific explanations end.

Scientists cannot use belief (or faith) to explain things coz it goes against the very nature of science.

U can actually use belief to explain everything. Like people used to believe a dragon swallows the sun during an eclipse.

People used to believe the earth is the center of the universe.

Science disproved those things.

they should establish jesus historicity first before speculating how on earth can a man walk on water.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ladies and gentlemen, and the millions of people watching around the world....Let's get ready to rumbleeeeee..........let the bettings begin...

hey City welcome back!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My bible knowledge is a bit rusty. But, wasn't there a storm when Jesus walked on water? And I think the story also relates that Peter was fearful that the boat he was on would sink due to the raging waters? So...where'd the ice come from? From the shore all the way to the boat?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Scientists dont question the existence of Jesus but they question the "miracles" (water into wine, feeding 5000, walking on water, stuff like that).

Keep in mind that the people who wrote about those things in the bible are the followers of Jesus... so there can be a tendency to exaggerate stuff.... the same way people have a tendency to talk about people they admire in a way that makes them larger than life characters.

like "pare di tinatablan ng bala yan si Inggo, may anting anting yan"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Jesus Could Have Walked on Ice...