New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Hey it could be true. Doesn't really matter to the faith though cuz God works through nature. His creation after all. I think it's a lot cooler na hindi magic-magic lang yun.

May theories din na yung transfiguration was done via UFO. What you think sir bluebmw?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    "We simply explain that unique freezing processes probably happened in that region only a handful of times during the last 12,000 years," said Doron Nof, a Florida State University Professor of Oceanography.
    galing pala ni Jesus...he knew the exact one day in 12,000 years that there was going to be ice on the lake, and he took the opportunity to stage a miracle

"We leave to others the question of whether or not our research explains the biblical account."
    magaling din tong professor na 'to. he spends all this time doing the research to provide an alternative explanation to Jesus walking on water, and then he wants us to believe that it is not his intention to debunk the biblical account..??! he "leaves that to others" daw?? :bwahaha:

kunsabagay, Florida State isn't exactly known for having the finest minds, hehehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    makisakay na lang sandali, if Jesus is a pretender and only a opportunistic human being as this "scientific" article implies. the next question is:

can he walk with poise in slippery yet almost invisible ice?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing
    "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."
    bwahrahrharharhar

6. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    ot: clark, ikaw ba yan?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    +1 on what flagg said.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    plausible? let's call the mythbusters!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm....religion na naman to......

to answer the question "what do you guys think?"

I dont want to think about it, there are so many things that I have to think today and this is not one of those....

I may need a popcorn again....herehreher....on what flavor, I have to think first....

lets see if this thread will progress further.....

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    can he walk with poise in slippery yet almost invisible ice?
    Maybe he was skating at that time.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Jesus Could Have Walked on Ice...