New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    HOUSE Speaker Jose de Venecia on Tuesday urged 5,000 rich families to donate one million pesos each to help the cash-trapped government avert a looming fiscal crisis.
    De Venecia said he would personally give 500,000 pesos to help ease the country's fiscal woes apart from the 500,000 pesos in reward money he had earlier pledged for the killers of murdered journalists.

"My donation of one million pesos I hope would trigger a national momentum and we are appealing to the 5,000 [rich] families in the Philippines to contribute one million pesos each to raise five billion pesos," he said during a press conference.

At 1M per family, that's 5 billion pesos!! Sa personal opinion ko, kung gusto talaga ng mga congresista at senador natin na makaipon ang pinas ng 5 billion pesos, all they have to do is remove maski 10% out of the x percent they earn under the table from their pork barrel. Assuming each has 400M pork barrel each, at 10%, all you need is 125 congressmen giving up 10% under the table!! And I believe they earn up to 20-25%!! If we assume their pork barrel is only 200M, at 10%, that's 250 congressmen! E ang mga senador, alam ko 400M ang kanilang fund!!

Lastly, e di ba lifetime politician si JDV? and he has the excess money to donate 500,000 pesos just like that? Hmm, sounds very fishy...parang ginisa tayo sa sarili nating mantika.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Mukhang tumatanda na si JDV ah.. Sana lahat ng mga rich families na un eh ka-close nya para matiyak nya ung success ng plano nya.. tsktsk.. Kung mayaman ako magbigay lang ako ng 200k tops.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    whoops, sasabihin ko sana na sya muna ang magbigay, pero nagbigay na pala siya...

By the way, JDV is riiiiiiiich... whether in his role as trapo or as a private businessman, he can afford 1mil... that's chump change to him.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Originally posted by niky
    whoops, sasabihin ko sana na sya muna ang magbigay, pero nagbigay na pala siya...

By the way, JDV is riiiiiiiich... whether in his role as trapo or as a private businessman, he can afford 1mil... that's chump change to him.
    kung ganun, kuripot pala kasi barya lang ang offer niyang 500K-1M? Maganda ba ang anak niya? Single pa?;)

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by niky

I strongly Agree!! Why 500,000 Pesos only! Dapat 50 Million pesos galing sa kanya!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    JDV is associated with ARAMCO if im not mistaken.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    haha...saan naman mapupunta yung P5 billion?

kung kukurakutin din naman niya eh kumita pa siya

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by altec
    all they have to do is remove maski 10% out of the x percent they earn under the table from their pork barrel. Assuming each has 400M pork barrel each, at 10%, all you need is 125 congressmen giving up 10% under the table!! And I believe they earn up to 20-25%!! If we assume their pork barrel is only 200M, at 10%, that's 250 congressmen! E ang mga senador, alam ko 400M ang kanilang fund!!
    senators pork is 200M, congressmen i think is 30-40M, per year.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa kaban ng bayan din nila kukunin yun...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think all the congressmen and senators should be the first to donate P1M each (actually more).

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
JDV requests 5,000 rich families to donate 1M each