New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    ganyan talaga ang karma... malusutan mo man hahanapan ka pa rin ng weakness where its effect will be greatest...

kng nabalitaan nyo 2 yrs ago yun isang custom official na nakatira sa ayala heights dito sa malapit sa mwss ganun din nangyari nasunog christmas lights sunog yun mansion patay lahat misis nya at mga anak(trapped inside din), lahat ng sasakyan nya sa garage na you can only dream of were burned down. Ewan ko kng tatawa ako dito o malulungkot???

sometimes the very same walls you designed to protect you, will be the very same walls that will destroy you!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may she rest in peace....malamang suffocation nga...if i were in her shoes sa cr din ako pupunta kung saan may tubig...unfortunately sobrang kapal na siguro ng smoke/fumes at lumala pa siguro dahil sa di mabuksan na bullet-proofed windows...

christmas lights din ang naging cause ng isang sunog dito sa makati last month...patayin na lang kapag matutulog na...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That's sad My condolences to their family.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Damn x'mas lights... baka isa pa yan sa mga smuggled at hindi pumasa sa safety check na x'mas lights. ingat lang mga bro!

my condolences to JDV's family.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    So very tragic. To those making fun of the situation, have a heart! I doubt you'd be smiling if your own sister died.

We do have a fire truck, in fact I believe two, but the access to any house here is relatively hard due to the size. Its not hard to get lost in any house here, JDV's in fact has a pretty large second floor, just the first floor is pretty daunting. I was there last month and the sheer number of rooms would be an adrious task to go through, especially during a fire!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    buti na lang hindi ako naglalagay ng christmas lights.

Naku baka balikan ni JDV yung nagbenta sa kanila ng christmas lights! kawawa naman....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kawawa naman, and syempre condolences are in order. but i just can't understand that one of the riches families in the country, with billions of pesos at their disposal, could forget about safety against a fire. he is a billionaire, why did he not install a sprinkler system in his house?????? did they even have a fire/smoke detector installed????

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I think what we should learn is that safety is everyone's concern. Whether you're rich or poor you should know how to get out of your house in case of fire. Also dont use cheap Xmas lights in your home. I only hope JDV will direct his energies into health & safety legistlation. We badly need it here.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    May she rest in Peace.

We usually turn the xmas lights off before bedtime.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    makes me wanna keep a grinder in the room to cut the metal bars in emergency situations and a couple of gas masks.....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
JDV daughter, Mansion Burned!