New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    What?!!! P200M annually?? Letcheng mga politiko na yan di na nahiya, tapos itataas pa nila yung mga taxes and gumagawa ng mga bagong taxes, tapos yung basic salary ayaw pa itaas.

Ganon naman talaga mga politicians dito basta may good publicity pasok sila kaagad.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by ILuvDetailing
    What?!!! P200M annually?? Letcheng mga politiko na yan di na nahiya, tapos itataas pa nila yung mga taxes and gumagawa ng mga bagong taxes, tapos yung basic salary ayaw pa itaas.

Ganon naman talaga mga politicians dito basta may good publicity pasok sila kaagad.

Nope. It's P200 BILLIONS not Millions.

at eto pa...sa media na humihingi ng tulong ang Ombudsman....mukhang wala na rin tiwala sa gobyerno.

sad to say.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    We must not pit Faye against Jasmine or vice versa...each has their own respective skill or talent.

What the writer of the article laments is this country's lack of focus on Academic excellence--VERY TRUE!

This country has a dearth of professionals and academicians that could help propel this country to NIC status.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Napanood ko yan nung last last week yata nung monday sa reporter's notebook nakakaawa yung si Faye..Ewan ko kung totoo yung pero nakakaawa pa rin...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Although there are a lot of the facts presented in the story of Faye is this for real. I would like to believe that the story is bogus. Well because of the following:
    1) If I have accomplished such great deed why would i hide my name?
    2) My school would be proud of this and spread the news that they produce a world-class student.
    However, the story might have written to drive a point and it sure it drive one.
    Although we should not be sorry about faye as she does not exist as person but we should still be worried dahil lahat ng sad experience nya ay tutoo para sa isang pinoy na nagnanais umayos ang buhay.
    Hirap maging pinoy diba, buti pa si Winston Garcia Amerikano na. IMHO lang po.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    napanuod ko tong show na to... kakaawa nga ung bata eh.. naloko pa sila ng kapwa pinoy... tsk tsk tsk..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Im surprised not one moderator has caught this REPOST.

This topic has been posted by GiMLiCiOuS and can be seen by clicking this LINK

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Field Master
    Although there are a lot of the facts presented in the story of Faye is this for real. I would like to believe that the story is bogus. Well because of the following:
    1) If I have accomplished such great deed why would i hide my name?
    2) My school would be proud of this and spread the news that they produce a world-class student.
    Siguro dahil meron binanggit na Senador na hindi tumulong kasi walang publicity. Plus sampal ito sa Gobyerno especially the concerned officials.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Karding

ooopps, sorry ser kards. :speechles

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Karding

ooopps, sorry :speechles

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Jasmine VS Faye - A True Story