New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmmm asan na ba si Superman??

herherherherherher

soweee kakapanood ko lang kasi nung movie eh.....

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    You should've heard the interview of the Philippine Consul sa Lebanon grabe talaga, he sounded like you're talking to a PUV driver, nabwibwiset nanga yung anchor sa ANC (forgot the old guy's name) kasi puros "kwan, andun andun", paulit ulit na tinatanong nung anchor kung san yun "dun", tapos sasabihin lang "di panamin sigurado kung saan actually..."

Inutil talaga... Stupid people that the government employs.
    yan ata ung correspondent sa middle east? hehe natatawa ako

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    It's nice to be critical of the government and kahit sino pa anjan magiging critical ako... based on what I'm reading now... All of government's action is pretty reactive... walang pro active approach...

Now dun sa nag-point na I don't care about the news... Ayus lang sakin yun... Basta ang sakin sympathy lang ang pwede kong ibigay sa mga OFWs... And you don't have to point out that the government is doing something... What the government is doing is not enough according to my standards...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    having a high but unrealistic standard will set you up for disappointment everytime. having that will also make you critical of anybody no matter what they do.

and being critical without having all the facts, or at least as much information as you can have, makes you have uninformed opinions/ideas/decisions.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    This is not exclusive to Pinoys ...

The UK sent warships from Gibraltar, including an aircraft carrier, for the evacuation of its citizens in Lebanon.

Considering that the first ship to get there was a destroyer that was passing through Suez Canal, and that the immediate drop-off point is only at Cyprus, you'd expect Brits in Lebanon to be out in no time.

And yet, people are complaining about the slowness of it.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    complaining wont help btw..e di gumawa rin ung mga reklamador ng paraan. lumipad kayo lol

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316
    It's nice to be critical of the government and kahit sino pa anjan magiging critical ako... based on what I'm reading now... All of government's action is pretty reactive... walang pro active approach...

Now dun sa nag-point na I don't care about the news... Ayus lang sakin yun... Basta ang sakin sympathy lang ang pwede kong ibigay sa mga OFWs... And you don't have to point out that the government is doing something... What the government is doing is not enough according to my standards...
    taas ng standards mo bro. probably unrealistic...
    are you considering migrating to another country and denounce your filipino citizenship? la lang, kasi i believe in the saying that if you don't like the system, then move out of the system, unless you can change the system. but then, if you change the system, there would be someone who would be critical of your new set system, and the cycle continues....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316
    There is one thing I subscribe to... I believe in the OFW's story and my reaction is based on my perception that mazda mazda answer is more on his apathy towards the plight of OFWs.. I guess a more acceptable answer for me is that of sympathy to the OFWs. Read mazda mazda's answer again and check the sympathy scale where he is....

What the article wants is sympathy from us and a look on what they are feeling now... Indifference to them ang nakapag bad trip sakin in the first place.

Basta ang sakin sympathy lang ang pwede kong ibigay sa mga OFWs...
    Would me posting "sympathetic" lines such as:

"Kawawa naman ang mga OFW sa Lebanon."
    "P.I. gobyerno ito walang ginagawa."
    "Dapat ilikas lahat ng OFW dun"

have made any difference towards the plight of OFWs in Lebanon? This quote sums it up: "For too long the world has expressed sympathy without action."

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik36
    And you don't have to point out that the government is doing something... What the government is doing is not enough according to my standards...
    How can you say that the government is not doing enough when you don't read the news or don't want us to point out the efforts being done by them?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    in short...be informed before mouthing off or else the 'informed' guys will eat you alive

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Inutile!!