New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My uncle who works for RPN News Technical Production just called me up now (6:45 pm) and told me to stay home. May coup rumor daw that could evolve within the next 24 hours. Did not give the details. Ingat nalang mga peeps. Sana its just a "rumor."

He was also able to warn me hours before the Oakwood standout that a coup was brewing. I guess the Newsroom does have their sources.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    coup na naman! sino na naman kaya yung nakikigulo diyan?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nanaman! Tsk tsk tsk.. wala pa rin silang kadala-dala. Di pa nga na huhusgahan yung Oakwood coup.

OT:
    Pero tuloy pa rin ang meeting bukas sa Chowking Fort! Di naman siguro nila balak puntahan yung establishment.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AMID SECURITY THREATS
    'Situation under
    control' -- Palace
    Posted: 5:58 PM (Manila Time) | May 21, 2004
    By Maila Ager
    INQ7.net with Agence France-Presse

http://www.inq7.net/brk/2004/may/21/brkpol_12-1.htm

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    ayos yan coup nanaman... haha wala tlga magawa mga noypi

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/FlashNews...FlashOID=17370

Malacañang: Govt on top of situation

The government is on top of the situation, Malacañang assured the public Friday as it played down the possibility of a coup fanned by post-election tensions brought about by the opposition’s claim of victory in the May 11 elections.

Presidential Spokesman Ignacio Bunye dismissed any plots being hatched by some groups in the aftermath of the elections and during the canvassing.

"What we can say at this time is we are monitoring all developments and we believe the situation is very much under control," Bunye said in a press conference Friday afternoon.

He called on leaders of the opposition to exercise sobriety and prudence.

President Arroyo has full confidence in the loyalty of the majority of the Armed Forces of the Philippines to the chain of command and to the Constitution, Bunye said.

The security procedures being implemented by the Presidential Security Group (PSG) in Malacañang are routine and not connected to talks about coup threats, protest rallies or even a siege of the Palace by supporters of the opposition presidential candidate, Bunye said.

"This is a routine procedure carried out by the security group from time to time," Bunye said.

abs-cbnNEWS.com monitor

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    i don't think so...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    malamang si Honasan ulit yan.
    kunwari pa daw na peace-loving na siya-kuno

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    6 yrs pa si GMA di ba?...tsk,tsk,tsk!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I hope not......

Sobrang taas na nga nang gas eh......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Ingat mga peeps..... *coup rumor* within next 24 hours...