New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    bakit bigla ako nagkaroon ng pindutan na infraction?? nasa upper right? next to the "blabla's" reputation. tapos pag clinick ko meron pinapapili ako na inapropriate language insulted other members signature rule violation at spammed advertisments.

diba mga admin lang me power dito?

Infractions (Active / Total) 0 / 0 Points 0 Warnings 0 Infraction Level Title Points Expires Warning Inappropriate Language 1 10 Day(s) Insulted Other Member(s) 1 10 Day(s) Signature Rule Violation 1 10 Day(s) Spammed Advertisements 1 10 Day(s)

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [SIZE=4]You are given the privilege ( to give an infraction to one member ) if you have reached 300 posts, which you have successfully done.

Every member that is in the so-called orange label already are also privileged in that action. Just be sure to give an infraction to a person who disobeyed tsikot rules.

HTH
    [/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    oooo nagulat ako me pindutan eh, ayun tapos me signature narin hehe ang cute. mukha tuloy akong sira haha naaliw

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hinde ko alam yan ah..mabigyan nga si renzo...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    hehe ako nga nagulat pag higa ko kasi natabig ki yung mouse. bigla me pindutan ng infraction kala ko tuloy me infraction ako haha yun pala ako na ang magbibigay, pag back ko nakita ko yun pala me pindutan nga naman haha

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    cant wait to have my signature,
    grabe kayo mga sir hindi kayo nauubusan ng knowledge and ideas...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Just keep on posting, rai711. The important thing is you enjoy the company of tsikoteers and happy to be around mingling with us. If you assume that attitude, I guarantee you, in no time, before you know it, you're one of us.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rai711 View Post
    cant wait to have my signature,
    grabe kayo mga sir hindi kayo nauubusan ng knowledge and ideas...
    haha kaya niyo po yan dami mu na nga mga post eh sir?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Functional pala to

infraction?