New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    And what's the connection with Kobe, Lebron, LadyGaga, Rihanna etc..been seeing a lot of random comments wherever I browse.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    i've heard it na parang kapalit ng fame eh pinagpapalit ang soul or something like that daw. sabi lang nun nag kwento sa akin. like perfect example is, lady gaga. you see, ***, drugs, 3rd *** ang tema ng mga ginagawa nya hehehe... im not sure if that's the real meaning hehe...

http://beginningandend.com/rhianna-i...-tweets-satan/
    Last edited by basti08; August 2nd, 2012 at 11:03 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    wait for OB

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    i've heard it na parang kapalit ng fame eh pinagpapalit ang soul or something like that daw. sabi lang nun nag kwento sa akin. like perfect example is, lady gaga. you see, ***, drugs, 3rd *** ang tema ng mga ginagawa nya hehehe... im not sure if that's the real meaning hehe...

Rihanna "The Illuminati Princess": Pushing the Satanic Agenda | Beginning And End
    Parang bebenta daw yung kaluluwa kay satanas.. Parang ganun pagkaka-intindi ko. Ewan. Pero ang yaman nila 'no.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Parang bebenta daw yung kaluluwa kay satanas.. Parang ganun pagkaka-intindi ko. Ewan. Pero ang yaman nila 'no.
    parang ganun din pagkaka gets ko in exchange for fame and money.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Matagal ko nang nariring to, panahon pa ni jordan, kaya daw magaling. Hanggang ngayon ganun parin

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Baka mamaya mauwi nanaman 'to sa usapang relihiyon.......

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Stupid conspiracy theories. That one is even older than the Internet.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    we are yet entering another esoteric age kasi. or maybe Gnostic in the some sense, kaya ganyan, may mga haka-haka ulit on the realm of mysticism.

now that science and technology have peaked, it's time to to apply in the arts as was the Renaissance 14th century and the Age of Enlightenment era of 19th century.

---

kaya nga I ask you people, don't join the fray or the movement ngaun that's attacking the Catholic Church and Vatican at delikado talaga. History repeats itself. kung noon araw, per century ang balik the esoteric age, ngaun mabilisan na as is the boom and bust cycle of the financial industry.

basically, what you're witnessing right now is people peaking on technology and seeking on other means of explaining the numerous unexplainable things happening around us. in the great depression and the later period of 1920's, may nagpasimula neto eh yun yun Occult or occultism.

---

tsk tsk this is disturbing. I can almost see the pattern. War is looming soon. Be Fit now, yun lang talaga ang kelangan nyo gawin at baka makuha kayo ng energy na ito

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Ito daw yung mga enlightened people na kino-control tayo through media and other means.

Si OB madaming alam dito.

Guys, ano yung mga may "Freemason" na sticker at plate? Parang Illuminati rin ba yun?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Illuminati...ano to?