New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Sabi nila everybody is entitled to their own opinion, i think everybody will agree on that.Now here is the catch, since madami na tayong naishare na mga positive and negative comments sa mga clever politicians natin, what if given the chance to become the president of our beloved Philippines what would you do to make it one of the progressive nation in the world???

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Do a thorough audit of the national budget and jail all those who dipped their hand in the pot. Ball n chain and hard labor for all of them.

Friggin shore up the AFP. The PAF has no more jets for crying out loud.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; April 18th, 2007 at 04:58 AM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Do a thorough audit of the national budget and jail all those who dipped their hand in the pot. Ball n chain and hard labor for all of them.

Friggin shore up the AFP. The PAF has no more jets for crying out loud.
    Phase1: Clean the government and all other support organizations and reduce bureaucracy (streamline/downsize). This will surely eliminate the huge budget deficit.

Phase2: To complement this, improve tax collection.

Now, you have the money to effectively run the country.

Phase3: Provide *additional* incentives for foreign investments. Encourage industries outside of Metro Manila

Now, people will have jobs, so this will minimize unproductive and disruptive activities
    Provide support industries for these foreign investments.

Phase4: Improve/Build roads, telecommunications and other infrastructures.

Others to follow suit....

2501:showoff:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Declare Martial Law! :evil:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Burn all the squatters area, send the Jesuits to prison. Ung mga jeep, pedicab, tricycle and bus itapon. Mga lumang train itapon na din. Nationwide bullet train. MRT, LRT for workers sa busy areas. Ung mga restaurants dapat may pangsipsip ng amoy ng mga luto hehehe. Girls are required to use "Carefree Milk". Guys naman should change undies twice a day. Legalized betting (odds, jueteng, etc.),

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    brutal naman si kapitani agree with J.A.P.,personally,sakit lang sa ulo ang pagiging president tatanda lang ako ng husto

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    Burn all the squatters area, send the Jesuits to prison. Ung mga jeep, pedicab, tricycle and bus itapon. Mga lumang train itapon na din. Nationwide bullet train. MRT, LRT for workers sa busy areas. Ung mga restaurants dapat may pangsipsip ng amoy ng mga luto hehehe. Girls are required to use "Carefree Milk". Guys naman should change undies twice a day. Legalized betting (odds, jueteng, etc.),
    I'd do something similar to what happened during the French Revolution or during Fidel Castro's rise to power.

I'd setup a public court. Then I'd parade all the politicians and other corrupt officials. If the crowd doesn't like the person being paraded, guillotine!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    what if given the chance to become the president of our beloved Philippines what would you do to make it one of the progressive nation in the world???

Ibebenta ko ang Phil sa Singapore!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Provided na may absolute powers ako...

- Terminate all corrupt public officials (esp. those in BIR, Customs, DPWH).
    - Confiscate the assets of public officials wth ill-gotten wealth and send
    them to jail
    - Imprison abusive members of the PNP, AFP and BJMP

and most importantly, aangkinin ko si Maui Taylor and Francine Prieto as my concubines and declare Ginebra San Miguel as PBA Champion for Life !!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What I'd prolly do would make Lee Kwan Yu of Singapore and Park Chung Hee of Korea look like mother theresa.

Some of these ideas I got off a thread a friend showed me in pinoyexchange:

Round up all tambays and put them in concentration camps. They might as well be put to good use other than occupying space.

Run the governement like a corporation. With the 5000 biggest taxpayers as members of the board. Sell government shares. If people want a say in the government they can either pay more tax or buy more shares. Positions in government are thus awarded according to merit, if someone can't perform, they are canned.

Increase pay scale of all employees so that the goverment will attract only the best and brightest and not just the power-hungry.

Cut of ties with separatists and insurgents, if they dont want to live under the government, they can pack up and go. Give them their own islands and let them run it like they want. If people on those islands are divided then theyll either have to seek sanctuary with the government or fight their own fight.

Hire 3 independent accounting firms 1 local, 2 foreign to conduct quarterly audits.

and the list goes on :D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
If given the chance.........