New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Let's face it, we can't help being armchair politicians and bureaucrats. We are opinionated. We are vocal. So, we find it easy to criticize the deficiencies of our local officials and politicians. Of course, our criticisms are mostly (perhaps always) with a strong and reasonable basis as we see the inefficiencies, corruption, and general ineptitude of supposed public servants... who lord it over most of us (sigh...)

The idea for this thread came after I was browsing for design ideas related to my work.I stumbled across the site ideeeas | Keep and share insights with simplicity where people share ideas just for the heck of it... and many of the ideas are simple, commonsensical, and yet great! For sure, not all of the ideas there will see fruition, but... the act of exchanging these ideas is, at the very least, inspirational. So, I thought about harnessing the collective intelligence of Tsikoteers with the aim to exchange ideas on how to make the Philippines a better place.

So let's all brainstorm and share our thoughts! And let's all please try to keep this thread pleasant, inspiring, fun, and mutually beneficial.

I'll start off by swiping one of the ideas I found on the said site and adapting it for the Philippine setting...

IDEA: Public officials must use public service.
    RATIONALE:
    Compel all publicly elected officials (except perhaps the President and Vice President for security reasons) to only use public facilities such as public transportation, public hospitals/healthcare, and public schools (for their children). This should drastically improve these services as the affected officials would definitely like to have better experiences in those things.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Sa akin nung nanuod ako ng kung fu panda 2, kagaya ni poh(panda) eh napatanong ako sa sariili ko.

Who am I? Ano ba ang pagiging filipino? Bakit ako filipino? Ano ba ang history ng luzon, visayas and mindanao?

Ano ba identity ko. Pag pumunta ang pinoy sa america bakit months pa lang nagbabago ang accent. Pero bakit ang fil-am na nagbalikbayan, 10 years na sa pinas eh meron pa rin martin nievera syndrome.

Ideas for a Better Pinas